Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    XxAndersonxX
    Newest Member
    XxAndersonxX

• No registered users viewing this page.

no longer make this slot theme

if there was one slot theme you had to choose that would no longer be made by providers what would it be?

I would have to say the Egyptian theme, so done with this theme... they all use the same symbols

dung beetle, ankh, eye of horus, pyramids, cleopatra, and some others... just enough already

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I would pick Fruit themed slots - I am so over them!

so Fruit Shop and Fruit Case are out..  I thought I was done with Fruit Shop but after putting it on my Do Not Play List I went back to play it a couple times year..... won a little both times.  Thing about Fruit Shop is that it knows how to keep you in the game by giving free spins on average every 9 spins but it can often pay nothing except for the trigger...  I have still yet to get 5 cherries (top symbol) on a payline.

45 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

so Fruit Shop and Fruit Case are out..  I thought I was done with Fruit Shop but after putting it on my Do Not Play List I went back to play it a couple times year..... won a little both times.  Thing about Fruit Shop is that it knows how to keep you in the game by giving free spins on average every 9 spins but it can often pay nothing except for the trigger...  I have still yet to get 5 cherries (top symbol) on a payline.

Fruit shop was always one of my favourites! This one can stay 😂

But I’d be happy for all future games to not include fruit! 

41 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I would pick Fruit themed slots - I am so over them!

speaking of fruit themes, there was a German game show in the early 90s "Tutti Frutti" (Tutti Frutti was the German version of the Italian game show Colpo Grossoand) it did involve contestants winning money, in various gambling games, there was roulette and a slot machine and other "activities" singing/dancing.... there's various youtube videos about this game show.

On 7/12/2022 at 10:20 PM, Fiekie247 said:

Honestly this might not be a theme - But the "Book of .... " slots are becoming a problem. Too many of them and new providers dishing them out with Book of Truth from Truelab being the worst at present for me!

Yeah I agree. it's getting boring now.