Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 4 weeks later...

When i started off working i was at an engineering firm, construction etc. The guys there all had their own way of talking. I then moved to more a head office base. And i can tell you which one i preferred. Colourful language, yes, BS not so much compared to the insidiousness of a head office ;)

Oh and i've been more 'violence' at clean spoken corporate events than with people who swear a lot.  :p

When i started off working i was at an engineering firm, construction etc. The guys there all had their own way of talking. I then moved to more a head office base. And i can tell you which one i preferred. Colourful language, yes, BS not so much compared to the insidiousness of a head office ;)

Oh and i've been more 'violence' at clean spoken corporate events than with people who swear a lot.  :p

The thing is...people who shouts and swears a lot do not keep anything in their hearts...they tend to let it all out...for better or for worse!  :p

Office people...they smile and talk awfully nicely to you...yet would stab you in the back!  :angry:

The thing is...people who shouts and swears a lot do not keep anything in their hearts...they tend to let it all out...for better or for worse!  :p

Office people...they smile and talk awfully nicely to you...yet would stab you in the back!  :angry:

I prefer folk who can be a bit explosive...means that they don't tend to 'consider' what they're saying...

I'd say about my place but i know the IT department have a new internet monitoring tool so i don't want to find myself in front of HR...AGAIN  :D

I prefer folk who can be a bit explosive...means that they don't tend to 'consider' what they're saying...

I'd say about my place but i know the IT department have a new internet monitoring tool so i don't want to find myself in front of HR...AGAIN  :D

Hahaha...yeah...I can understand your situation mate.  ^_^

Well, the way I see it, if you swear a lot, you have issues. I do swear sometimes and I do have issues, especially when I spun 300 times and didn't get any bonus round ghehehe. Then I roar like madness.

But of course, not everyone that swears a lot are good or trustworthy...some are just born like that.

I do swear a lot...but mostly with my one finger...and almost always to my screen only! Hahaha.  :D