Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BonaparteC
    Newest Member
    BonaparteC

• No registered users viewing this page.

Gates of Olympus max win

1 hour ago, Laylak1989 said:

Yeah 😂 went back to my roots and played £1 1 line on book of dead and got a nice £1700 , I always play the book games on 1 line 

That is so wonderful Laylak! Congrats!

I usually play Holiday Season, Pimped and Legacy Of Dead on 1, 2 or 3 lines as well, but haven't got such a big win as yours as yet!

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Ahhh this is lovely! Well done!

Are you and @Afi4wins the soul mates you never knew you had? He's always tried this 1 line concept too!

Maybe, maybe, who knows, hahaha, but this 1/2/3 lines per spin concept can really work for certain games that still allow selectable lines. Not only some PlaynGo games but games by a few other providers too. Fruit Zen (Betsoft) is one of them.

59 minutes ago, MicroDD said:

Is this your own tactic for the game?

Lots of people play like this actually. The main belief behind this strategy is that if you hit 5 explorer symbol it will be on line one. I personally have seen maximum number of 5 explorer hits on line 1. 

6 hours ago, Laylak1989 said:

It’s the only way I play them games, the wins are so much better and if you hit that bonus round it really can pay amazing, one of my fave games to play on 1 line is lord of the ocean. Had some mega hits on that game 

I'm wondering Laylak, you're playing only 1 line on those games. If you get all Explorer symbols, for example, the win is only 1/10th of 5000x, which is a 500x win. So how did you get that 1700 GBP win anyway? Must have been won over many bonus games?

19 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Lots of people play like this actually. The main belief behind this strategy is that if you hit 5 explorer symbol it will be on line one. I personally have seen maximum number of 5 explorer hits on line 1. 

And how often do you win with this tactic?

22 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I dont use this tactic on all games but pimped, royal masquerade and holiday season. But i have seen people Win Big on this strategy.

This is a working tactic, because the more scrolling, the greater the chance of winning a good amount at certain scatters

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 6:05 PM, Blackjax said:

On 5/2/2022 at 5:47 AM, Afi4wins said:

I'm wondering Laylak, you're playing only 1 line on those games. If you get all Explorer symbols, for example, the win is only 1/10th of 5000x, which is a 500x win. So how did you get that 1700 GBP win anyway? Must have been won over many bonus games?

The £1 1 line pays more, so if I play £1 1 line and hit 2 premium symbols I win £5, if I played the 10 lines and had a total stake of £1 I think it’s 50p or £1 win , the game pays as if it’s a £10 stake I’m playing with if that makes sense, I only play on book of dead or lord of the ocean on the 1 line, and had retriggers and premium symbols, 1 full screen a few 3 expanding and then 4. I’ve had explorers twice and never had more than 2 expanding