Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

created account with fake info

Hey, so I created account on 888 poker  like 3 years ago and had no intention at the time to keep playing on it so I didn't even bother use my real info, I started playing last month and made couple deposits I was winning and made some withdrawals, but last time I tried to withdrawal they disabled my account and asked for verifications  I know I'm on  the wrong because I have to give real info, but  I just forgot that didn't use my real info as I said it was few years ago, I'm the account owner and I'm +18 which is what matters, do I have the right to get  my account back or at least my money in it?

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hi and welcome to the forum - you can use normal font in your future posts btw. 

What kind of fake information did you give them, and were you over 18 at the time you created the account, or have turned 18 since?

hey, will do next time, so I just used a nickname as my real name and wrong birthdate as well and  yes I was over 18 when I  created it, but I have strong evidence its my account as the user name has my first name  in it and the email address I created account with has my full name as the real name I also have access to all payment methods ever used on the account, thanks for your help