Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    A5142418
    Newest Member
    A5142418

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: April Contest 2: Nominate Your Favourite New Slots to Win $25

Roll up, Roll up! I have a brand new contest for you all this month and it could not be easier to enter!

START DATE 4TH APRIL - 10TH APRIL 23:59 GMT 

Nominate Your Favourite New Slots Prize $25 - 1 Winner 

How it Works

As I am sure most of you are aware the 5th AskGamblers Awards have started and I thought it would be a great way for you to win a prize! 

To take part you must be a member of AskGamblers and all you have to do is nominate your Best New Slots. Only slots that were added during a certain date qualify so to make it easier for you I have included the full list - HERE. (Please note that the link may take a few seconds to load)

To enter follow these steps:

• Find your favorite slot from the list above (if you already know the game you don't need to open the list)
  • Type that game into our search bar
  • Click Nominate and take a screenshot 
  • Post the screenshot in here (i have included what your screenshot should look like below) Please see the terms and conditions if you would like your nominations to be private

You can nominate ONE slot per day - but I have to see proof of your nomination. No screenshot, no entry.  You can only nominate the same slot ONCE but can place as many nominations as you like.

The Prizes

You can collect one entry a day and all entries will be placed into a random draw. I will announce the winner on 11th April to win $25. 

Terms and Conditions

• There are no minimum forum posts to enter
  • Payments will be sent by Skrill or Bank Wire Transfer only, Only players who can accept payments by these can enter and any bank fees will be covered by the winner
  • Payments will be made by 15th May
  • You cannot nominate the same game twice
  • You can collect a maximum of one entry a day
  • You must submit a screenshot. If you would like your nomination to be private you can PM me the screenshot
  • AskGamblers reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or to exclude any member they deem to be abusing the contest

WINNER - @Blackjax

Thunderstruck example.png

Sorry I should add (I know our regulars already know this but for those who may not and want to enter) 

You can nominate any of the slots you think are worthy of going through to the voting stage. Once we hit that stage in May that’s when you get to pick your final slot - so don’t be afraid to nominate any ones you like 😀

• cocopop3011 changed the title to April Contest 2: Nominate Your Favourite New Slots to Win $25
  • cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: April Contest 2: Nominate Your Favourite New Slots to Win $25
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic