Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Skyfly
    Newest Member
    Skyfly

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fierce Competition Is More Thrilling!

I remember the wonderful times when I would sit and watch on tv my favourite F1 races and Badminton matches...they were simply thrilling! The top F1 drivers trying to beat one another...my local badminton heroes trying to beat their opponents...and the "oooh"s, the "aaah"s and the "shiiiit!" that usually goes along with it, hahaha. And of course, including the arms in the air automatic responses too.

Here in Askgamblers, there'd be fun and laughter whenever there's a meme contest. Flatzem, as far as I know, is the most prolific meme creator, and is certainly thrilling to read and see them.

Screenshots contests, on the other hand, seem to involve only 3 members so far...sometimes 4 or 5, but not always. The question is, where are all the other regular members? Why are they not participating? There are prizes to be won, cash money to be had, just as with writing reviews, but reviews seem to be getting more responses from members. Once again...why???

Is it the amount of money involve...more reviews more money?

Are the prizes way too small to attract others to participate...or maybe not enough of  winners placings?

I know that every Askgamblers member loves to win cash money from the forum, which no other forum site could ever give, provide, or even match up!

Let me be 100% honest here...in all the screenshot contests so far, it is/was only Afi4wins and Blackjax who would be seriously fighting for the 1st placing. That's NO FUN AT ALL guys!!! Wouldn't it be so much more thrilling and exciting if many more members are fighting out for the various placings and prizes?

So...come on all you SLEEPING REGULAR MEMBERS...tell me why you are not participating!

Perhaps @cocopop3011 can then do her best to make things happen the way you want it! 😉

I have sat and thought. Sat and thought. Spent hours thinking of ways and thinking why people aren’t entering and if I’m being honest, I don’t have an answer🥺

I even have the minimum forum posts as low as 10 so it’s really not that hard for new members to enter. One day of posting and they’re in! 

You all know that I will take suggestions and try my hardest to make it happen. 

I'm wondering if some of our members have lost interest in our forum, or website, but if they can speak up, then we can know the reasons why.

Perhaps their interest is now at another forum site? Perhaps they no longer have the free time to spend in forums, except for their games?

So many 'perhaps' with no answers...just blank spaces. 🤔

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

I'm wondering if some of our members have Lost interest in our forum, or website, but if they can speak up, then we can know the reasons why.

Perhaps their interest is now at another forum site? Perhaps they no longer have the free time to spend in forums, except for their games?

So many 'perhaps' with no answers...just blank spaces. 🤔

here's an idea those members that don't participate in at least one competition contest a month get excluded from review writing contests. I mean especially if there are competition contests running during the same month.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

here's an idea those members that don't participate in at least one competition contest a month get excluded from review writing contests. I mean especially if there are competition contests running during the same month.

Now that is one interesting idea bro.

Wonder if @cocopop3011 can accept that?

10 hours ago, Flatzem said:

Whilst I appreciate the idea to get more people involved, I can't impost this. I can make people enter the contests or discriminate against them for not doing so 😞 

I guess though, if I was to take Afi's advice and create say 5 prizes, those entering the game reviews may as well also submit their screenshot for the contest because chances are they're going to win one of the lower prizes, even with minimum points?