EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Srpo1983
    Newest Member
    Srpo1983
Your Favourite Software Providers 2022

We've done this every year, although I am a little later this year. but let's roll with it anyway... 

PART ONE 

Who are your favorite providers as we reach the first quarter of 2022?

PART TWO

Which providers do you think are currently leading the way in regards to slot release? Innovation and game design. Even if you don't personally like the provider, which ones do you think are really shining at the moment?

Currently I am falling in love with Elk gaming all over again. The way they are coming up with new slots and the mechanism of those slots is something that really impresses me. All their new releases are different from each other and even though they release slots which are sometimes a sequel to previous ones they still manage to add something new and get me hooked like everyone else. Currently I am enjoying all of  their slots and especially Mystic orbs, Book of torro, illogicool, Stars of orion and will try nitropolis 3 in the near future.

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Currently I am falling in love with Elk gaming all over again. The way they are coming up with new slots and the mechanism of those slots is something that really impresses me. All their new releases are different from each other and even though they release slots which are sometimes a sequel to previous ones they still manage to add something new and get me hooked like everyone else. Currently I am enjoying all of  their slots and especially Mystic orbs, Book of torro, illogicool, Stars of orion and will try nitropolis 3 in the near future.

I haven't played any of their recent games my partner has always been a fan of Elk also 🙂 

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Btw why is your partner not on the forum. Oh wait did you already ban him for arguing with you on  a topic?

Haha, he used to be years ago, not as regular as you guys but he used to come here now and again. He doesn't really take part in any forums, he's more of a reader 🙂 

• 4 months later...
On 8/15/2022 at 3:18 PM, BankRoll said:

I am a big fan of pragmatic games. You should try it and see if it's also for you.

I have to agree, I think PP has a really high standard compared to how many games they're releasing each month. I currently love their Sugar Rush and Greedy Wolf 

If you compare it to Play N Go when they started releasing multiple games each month, I don't really feel they have done a good game in a few years. 

Another provider I really like is Relax Gaming, they seem to be doing some really innovative slots that are not 100% focused on the bonus buys like some other providers.