Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Miguelvyzdur
    Newest Member
    Miguelvyzdur

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your Favourite Software Providers 2022

We've done this every year, although I am a little later this year. but let's roll with it anyway... 

PART ONE 

Who are your favorite providers as we reach the first quarter of 2022?

PART TWO

Which providers do you think are currently leading the way in regards to slot release? Innovation and game design. Even if you don't personally like the provider, which ones do you think are really shining at the moment?

Currently I am falling in love with Elk gaming all over again. The way they are coming up with new slots and the mechanism of those slots is something that really impresses me. All their new releases are different from each other and even though they release slots which are sometimes a sequel to previous ones they still manage to add something new and get me hooked like everyone else. Currently I am enjoying all of  their slots and especially Mystic orbs, Book of torro, illogicool, Stars of orion and will try nitropolis 3 in the near future.

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Currently I am falling in love with Elk gaming all over again. The way they are coming up with new slots and the mechanism of those slots is something that really impresses me. All their new releases are different from each other and even though they release slots which are sometimes a sequel to previous ones they still manage to add something new and get me hooked like everyone else. Currently I am enjoying all of  their slots and especially Mystic orbs, Book of torro, illogicool, Stars of orion and will try nitropolis 3 in the near future.

I haven't played any of their recent games my partner has always been a fan of Elk also 🙂 

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Btw why is your partner not on the forum. Oh wait did you already ban him for arguing with you on  a topic?

Haha, he used to be years ago, not as regular as you guys but he used to come here now and again. He doesn't really take part in any forums, he's more of a reader 🙂 

• 4 months later...
On 8/15/2022 at 3:18 PM, BankRoll said:

I am a big fan of pragmatic games. You should try it and see if it's also for you.

I have to agree, I think PP has a really high standard compared to how many games they're releasing each month. I currently love their Sugar Rush and Greedy Wolf 

If you compare it to Play N Go when they started releasing multiple games each month, I don't really feel they have done a good game in a few years. 

Another provider I really like is Relax Gaming, they seem to be doing some really innovative slots that are not 100% focused on the bonus buys like some other providers.

• 5 months later...

If I can only choose one game provider, BBIN would be my favorite so far. The humanized design and fine art always made me immersed in the game. Also, the frequency of free games is higher than the average as far as I experienced. To avoid the provider broke their promise, I would record the video when I play. You can see the video which was the free game I’ve got recently.

I’m not sure if you hear this game provider before, I haven’t read any post or reply talking about BBIN, maybe you can go and try.

If you want to give a try, please enter this agent which was told by my friend, you can also try to find other agents, this is the one I usually used for this provider

Snipaste_2023-02-18_14-54-59.thumb.jpg.ab377ac85c608bbedde8306551db5c26.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Woohoo, thanks PP fans for mentions! 🤩

Haters gonna hate :D:D joke @Afi4wins hope you're slowly but surely changing your mind? :D

I'm very happy with PP giving out those generous giveaway contests, but anything to do with the actual ST really sucks for me! Don't know if I'll ever learn to like ST! 😜

1 hour ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Oh no, but what about PP games itself? :D

Hahaha...a good and interesting question that I must say @Jelena_PragmaticPlay dear. 😁

Honestly speaking, I am now quite liking Pragmatic Play as a company, but almost all of their games are not to my liking at all, be it the standard 5 reels games or the muliti-reels ones. Why? I can list out many many reasons why the games are not likeable to me, for various reasons, but in general, I think PP Game Designers need to rethink, reformulated and even re-algorithmized their games, especially the Bonus Buys ones (they make me feel sick even quicker) !!!

I may be old-fashioned, I may be old-schooled, but I simply hate games that would drag hundreds or thousands of spins before dishing out one feature game! Worst of all, when they finally pay an absurdly low win of less than 10x, or even a ZERO win!

Use the old Playtech games as an excellent example to follow...any feature game (bonus round or free spins) would never pay a zero win...the trigger itself would pay a win, plus the other wins from the feature game.

NEVER EVER pay a ZERO WIN on a Bonus Buy game...but PP games do!

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Hahaha...a good and interesting question that I must say @Jelena_PragmaticPlay dear. 😁

Honestly speaking, I am now quite liking Pragmatic Play as a company, but almost all of their games are not to my liking at all, be it the standard 5 reels games or the muliti-reels ones. Why? I can list out many many reasons why the games are not likeable to me, for various reasons, but in general, I think PP Game Designers need to rethink, reformulated and even re-algorithmized their games, especially the Bonus Buys ones (they make me feel sick even quicker) !!!

I may be old-fashioned, I may be old-schooled, but I simply hate games that would drag hundreds or thousands of spins before dishing out one feature game! Worst of all, when they finally pay an absurdly low win of less than 10x, or even a ZERO win!

Use the old Playtech games as an excellent example to follow...any feature game (bonus round or free spins) would never pay a zero win...the trigger itself would pay a win, plus the other wins from the feature game.

NEVER EVER pay a ZERO WIN on a Bonus Buy game...but PP games do!

recently did 50 bonus buys on the dog house megaways in funmode

tdhmwfmbbuys50.png.dcee5cede706f7a167e9353af65eecc2.png

ZeusvsHades is probably amongst one of the worst Bonus Buy games I've ever come across. I've once got a zero win from 2 Bonus Buys in a row!!! 2 zero win twice in a row is simply blardy ridiculous! Luckily it was all in an ST tourney...otherwise I'd be swearing like hhell over the game...but I did swore nonetheless!

Hi all 😊

Let me answer one by one :D

@ales200 - That's really nice to hear, Slovenia is such a great place to be. I love it of course, it's been part of the perfect country I've been born in  (Yugo nostalgist over here 😆)

@Flatzem Some of the latest Hold and Spin PP games indeed have 20x bet win guaranteed, in the H&S feature - Floating Dragon - Dragon Boat Festival, Bigg Bass Hold and Spinner Megaways for example :)
By the way, I'm pretty amazed with your statistics and records you're sharing with us. Have you ever thought of working for a game studio maybe? 👏

@Afi4wins - My dear Afiiiii :D Yea I can totally get it - would be boring if all games and all providers suit everyone's taste and luck. Diversity of choice nowadays is crazy.  It's so great actually that you found provider suitable for you, but kept being open to explore and try out new ones! With PP games I understand it's either much love or deep hate, due to a high volatility  in majority of them and high volatility can be brutal sometimes (or often). Zeus vs Hades is perfect example - it already brought so many incredible wins to players, to make less lucky ones or ambitious ones to keep trying to achieve huge wins, but end up disappointed and hating the game.
But do you have ultimately favorite slot game of yours?

On 9/12/2023 at 7:09 PM, Flatzem said:

all slot bonuses should have a bonus guarantee of 20x at least. and there are some slots that will continue giving you spins until the minimum win of say 20x is achieved.

Slotmill games has a few of those, 20x or normal bonus and 70x minmum for super bonus.

You see PP and Nolimit City was my top 5 of my mostly like providers until PP restricted me around2/3 years ago.

For me its easy, once you start introducing super bonus, it gives me no hope that a regular bonus will actually pay, not that PP has that many, but NLC have the entire collection upgraded to that level.

What is worst, is that with PP you cannot play regularly and trigger the super bonus, its only available on a buy option, which sucks, where NLC can let you upgrade, so that is my beef with  from that stand point.

Zeus vs Hades will never be able to trigger the super bonus from playing the base game, where you start with a GTD sticky wild. And the same for others apply.

But with these contest, I actually like PP games a bit more than before to be honest. Relax is standard, 70x, 80, 100x bonus buys for up to 100 000x win, if you super lucky, but Relax can easily dish out 1000x wins, I struggle overall with PP.

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay - Off Topic

What is your view on Streamers that Play PP games on stake, Gamdom and other crypto sites with these $1000 bet per spin or doing $300 000 Bonus buys etc etc? DO you think that affect our experience on PP slots, RTP etc and the fact that they are fake streamers? - Give me your overall opinion or view on that.