Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andreas21121980
    Newest Member
    andreas21121980

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: March Screenshot Contest, Prize $200

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yes please just so I can keep track and refer back to if I mess the points up which is a very high probability 😉

Okie dokie, that's fine.

I won't lie, but I've already prepared a forum topic for this Bonus Day, so I'll be posting that topic now and posting the link here...

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Afi4wins Do you have the bet log by any chance for that heavenly ruler one? I believe you of course, but just to make it fair for everyone as it doesn't shoe the win amount?

(Edited) I'll check the game history now...

I've just checked the game history in the game itself but the bet logs do not show the final free spins winning.

The game itself is rather odd, cos it doesn't show the bet size during the free spins, and the final winning is not shown in the next screen after end of the free spins either...so just consider that screenshot as not valid. A 3 points loss is not a big deal anyway, hahaha.

Oh geeees...where is everyone else??? :unknw:

Busy? Lazing around? Not interested? Or gave up?

There's a saying...when is a MEME not a MEME?  Answer: When it is MEME-ningless! :D

And another one...when is a CONTEST not a CONTEST?  Answer: When there's only 1 CONTESTant left! 😁

@cocopop3011 I have a suggestion to make, don't know if you can accept it though...

For the NEXT Screenshot Contest, why not have 5 Winners instead of just 3?

The prizes could be 1st $100, 2nd $50, 3rd $25, 4th $15, 5th $10 (total pot is still at $200).

That should encourage the "I will try" and "not interested" members to participate. :D

What? Don't want to win an easy peasy $15 or $10 cash prize??? 😜

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: March Screenshot Contest, Prize $200
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic