Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

Screenshot bug has been fixed! Please upload.

Hey guys, I have some great news! The screenshot bug has now been fixed which means going forward all screenshots can now be added to the game review. 

Please can you take some time to upload any screenshots you've kept to the missing game reviews? I appreciate this may be time-consuming but, if we can get as many missing screenshots uploaded as we can from the past three months I may be able to get more contests 🙂

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, I have some great news! The screenshot bug has now been fixed which means going forward all screenshots can now be added to the game review. 

Please can you take some time to upload any screenshots you've kept to the missing game reviews? I appreciate this may be time-consuming but, if we can get as many missing screenshots uploaded as we can from the past three months I may be able to get more contests 🙂

I deleted all of them from phone but I will try to download all of them from screenshot contest and upload again.

Uploaded 81 screenshots from first comp that were missing. Damn those bigger bass bonanza slot screenshots were so many. I will upload the remaining screenshots  from next two comps in under 7 days.

Edit: Not many from January contest so cleared that as well. Now just February contest remains.

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Uploaded 81 screenshots from first comp that were missing. Damn those bigger bass bonanza slot screenshots were so many. I will upload the remaining screenshots  from next two comps in under 7 days.

Edit: Not many from January contest so cleared that as well. Now just February contest remains.

My Knight in shining armor! Thank you 🙂 

13 minutes ago, StallCation said:

Yes, it's working like a charm - thx a bunch! I added some screenshots of wins on newer slots. The best one in terms of Multiplier is on Beast Mode: 3080x on the left bonus (Mystery Symbol feature) without gambling for extra starting symbols btw. Hate those goddamn wheel gambles...  

Ahha, our screenshot King is back! Thank you SO much for uploading. 

You should really consider taking part in our contests you know 🙂