Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: March Contest - Forum Participation $50

50 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Last day of the contest today guys, I will close the contest before I go to bed so I can do the draw in the morning and announce the winner 🙂 

Out of interest - what did you all think of this one as a quick freebie?

This was a great contest. It's really nice when you contribute to the forum and have a chance of being rewarded. 

On 3/4/2022 at 6:44 PM, Flatzem said:

well I consulted the wheel and random org 20 times and results came that in the wheel afi has 6 points, flatzem 6, anyother 8.. and in the random.org afi 9, flatzem 5, anyother 6. 

adding up the points total , afi 15, flatzem 11, anyother 14... so yeah afi gets to win this contest and makes sense he has 5 more tickets than any other contestant. thats like a 5 length lead in a horse race and all the other horses are stuck in the starting gate. so congrats bro.

called it once again

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

And this winner is ..........@Afi4wins

Congratulations Afi I will add the $50 to your invoice at the end of the month. 

Thank you Flatzem and Blackjax for taking part, appreciate it.  

New contest coming soon. 

Thank you @cocopop3011 and thank you Askgamblers. :good:

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: March Contest - Forum Participation $50
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic

@cocopop3011

The next screenshot contest is supposed to start on 14th March 2022...since my time zone is 8 hours ahead, can I assume that I can start collecting my screenshots on 14th March (00:01 +8 GMT), but will only start posting the screenshots once the contest has been officially started by you?

Been waiting for it to start... 🤣

2 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011

The next screenshot contest is supposed to start on 14th March 2022...since my time zone is 8 hours ahead, can I assume that I can start collecting my screenshots on 14th March (00:01 +8 GMT), but will only start posting the screenshots once the contest has been officially started by you?

Been waiting for it to start... 🤣

Hi Afi - unfortunately Covid has hit our household this weekend so I’ve not had the chance to think about it much , there may be a slight delay.

Let’s start on the 16th - 30th. 

41 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hi Afi - unfortunately Covid has hit our household this weekend so I’ve not had the chance to think about it much , there may be a slight delay.

Let’s start on the 16th - 30th. 

how can you tell ? loss of sense of smell?

5 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yes that’s why I tested Friday, was coughing and feel a bit rough didn’t really think much of it. Then I couldn’t taste my food so took a test. So far, only me. Just knackered though. 

Get well soon and take good care of yourself. Watch some Boris Johnson videos. You'll feel better.

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yes that’s why I tested Friday, was coughing and feel a bit rough didn’t really think much of it. Then I couldn’t taste my food so took a test. So far, only me. Just knackered though. 

OMG! Must be the Omicron variant...it's been so rampant in my country too, with over 23,000 infected daily last week, but is stabilising now.

Hope no one else in the family gets infected...and hope you get well real soon!