Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Screenshot Contest - Win a Share of $200

START DATE 14 FEBRUARY - 28 FEBRUARY

Screenshot Contest - Two Parts

The first part of this contest is points based and there is a $175 Prize Pot. The second part of the contest is Highest Winning Multiplier worth $25.

PART ONE

To enter all you have to do is submit your winning screenshots in the forum and to the game review. Due to a current bug you may not be able to, please let me know if you can't when you post the screenshot in the forum, it will still be accepted! Your screenshots must be a minimum of 50x and you will earn points as follows:

• Screenshots over 50x will earn you ONE Point
  • Screenshots  100x  and over will earn you THREE Points
  • Screenshots 500x and over will earn you FIVE Points
  • Screenshots that are 1000x and over will earn you TEN Points

Screenshots must be in real money (no free play). Screenshots derived from bonus funds will also count. All paylines must be active! There is no minimum bet. 

Your screenshots must clearly show the Date, and Time , they must also be dated during the contest dates  They must also show the Original Bet.  If this is not possible or if you are playing from a mobile device you must obtain a game log screenshot or proof from live chat of the bet size. No bet size - No Multiplier. Screenshots will not be accepted without this information. 

PRIZES

The $175 will be allocated as follows:

• 1st place $100
  • 2nd Place $50
  • 3rd Place $25

PART TWO

The person with the highest winning multiplier, according to your bet size will win $25. This will be judged from the screenshots that were submitted during the two weeks. 

It means that one person could win TWO prizes. 

All payments will be made by Skrill or Bank Wire only and will be paid before the 15th March. 

Terms and Conditions 

1/ All screenshots must show the original bet size. If this is not possible or if you are playing from a mobile device you must obtain a game log screenshot or proof from live chat of the bet size. No bet size - No multiplier. Screenshots will not be accepted without this information. 

2/ Screenshots must be added to the game review., if it lets you

3/ All screenshots must be your own. Any screenshots we find that are not will result in an instant disqualification

4/ All screenshots must clearly display the time, and date. If this is not possible you must take a screenshot of the game logs 

5/ All screenshots must be in real money (No free play). Screenshots derived from bonus funds will be allowed and screenshots from a bonus round or free spins will also be accepted. Bonus Buys are excluded.

6/ All paylines must be activated

7/ Minimum multiplier must be x50

8/ Payments will be sent via Skrill or Bank only. It is the players’ responsibility to check their DM’s for messages off me. Payment fees are to be covered by the player. If you take part in paid reviews and win a prize your prize will be paid at the same time as your review payments.

9/ AskGamblers reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time, to change the end dates and to exlcude members from taking part if we do not feel they are here for the right reasons. 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Aaaaand the winners are ....

1st Place - @Blackjax405 Points  - $100

2nd Place - @Afi4wins281 Points - $50

3rd Place - @Fiekie247153 Points - $25

4th Place @ales200 10 Points 

Highest Winning Multiplier @Fiekie247 - 2027.75x - $25

Payments will be made by the 15th February. 

7 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

2 hours to go to Valentine's Day, Feb 14th, and start collecting my screenshots! :D

9 hours to go for some of us that means you get a 7 hour advantage start, unless there is a specified start of 00:01 UTC/GMT..... in which case you would then be starting at your local time of 8am.

16 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

9 hours to go for some of us that means you get a 7 hour advantage start, unless there is a specified start of 00:01 UTC/GMT..... in which case you would then be starting at your local time of 8am.

As long as your screenshot states the 14th Feb I don’t look at the time so that will make it fair for everyone.

I won’t stop accepting screenshots until everyone has reached 1st March. 

6 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

So just to confirm. Screenshots contest run from 14th Feb till 1st of March?

No the 28th February for GMT but since my end time is all different to yours I will allow wait until the 1st March to close. 

This does not mean I will accept screenshots dated 1st March of course. Your screenshots must be dated between 14th - 28th Feb. 00:01 - 23:59 on whatever time zone you are in. 

24 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

Bro, I start 8 hours earlier than others, but I also end 8 hours earlier, so it doesn't matter which time zone I'm in...only the date counts. 😉

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

NOTE: @cocopop3011 Why is the system now NOT showing my screenshots in the sequence that I uploaded them? The same thing happened for my first 4 screenshots above, but I had then edited the text to show the correct order. This strange behaviour hasn't happen before!

Oh that’s strange, I don’t know to be honest Afi, what a pain! 
Maybe there’s just a small glitch, don’t worry I’ll work them out if it keeps happening. 

After a happy Valentine's Day, there usually follows a slow hangover day, so Feb 15 is that hangover day for me, but I still got news from the 14th...

Panther Moon : 118x,  317x

Safari Heat : 352x, 406x

Thai Paradise : 58x

(Total : 12 screenshots, 34 Points)

Panther Moon 317x.jpg

Safari Heat 352x.jpg

Panther Moon 118x.jpg

Safari Heat 406x.jpg

Thai Paradise 58x.jpg

34 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

grab the lead from whom? you have had a 406x so you Hold the lead.

I don't think my 406x multiplier can last in the lead for long, knowing well that someone else would eventually put in a 1000x++ screenshot, so I need to stay ahead, hahaha.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Screenshot Contest - Win a Share of $200
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic