Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: January Contest Week Four - Win a Share of $100

Just now, cocopop3011 said:

@Fiekie247I can't find Legend of Helios in our director but my search engine plays up sometimes - can you send me the link please

Then do not count it as an entry then.

Because I did ask a few days ago, do the contest only allow games in the directory and I never got confirmation from you.

So you can exclude it.

4 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Then do not count it as an entry then.

Because I did ask a few days ago, do the contest only allow games in the directory and I never got confirmation from you.

So you can exclude it.

Oh sorry about that, I must have missed the post. Yes, Im afraid they do need to be. I'll give you some more time to get the game log for medallion megaways though - this contest wasn't meant to end until midnight so I can allow up to then for an extra 3 entries. 

Oh sorry about that, I must have missed the post. Yes, Im afraid they do need to be. I'll give you some more time to get the game log for medallion megaways though - this contest wasn't meant to end until midnight so I can allow up to then for an extra 3 entries. 

Nope, please proceed with draw, I told King Billy Support Shiitt, and told them to leave it, , because its been days, so no need to hold my breath till late tonight.

So you can proceed to draw now. THnaks

3 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Nope, please proceed with draw, I told King Billy Support Shiitt, and told them to leave it, , because its been days, so no need to Hold my breath till late tonight.

So you can proceed to draw now. THnaks

Okay, will do once The kids give me enough time 🤪

3 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

No Worries 🙂 Let me know if you manage to get the missing game log so I can top up your entries before the draw 🙂 

Hi @cocopop3011 - I am not going to get the game log, you can proceed with the draw.

I told King Billy to leave it, as the manager will only provide the information tomorrow to me, so I cancelled the request.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: January Contest Week Four - Win a Share of $100
2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

only 1 out of the 20 draws where afi didn't get a 1st or 2nd.

if we use 2 points for 1st and 1 point for 2nd .

then Afi has total of 29 points

Blackjax has total of 11 points.

Fiekie has total of 15 points.

Flatzem has total of 4 points.

and once again we see that the highest rated gets 1st on 29 points and 2nd highest got 2nd place. These are such spoilers these pre official drawings but it is what it is. congrats to the winners.

3 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

and once again we see that the highest rated gets 1st on 29 points and 2nd highest got 2nd place. These are such spoilers these pre official drawings but it is what it is. congrats to the winners.

I completed a test draw first just to make sure I remembered how it all worked. Then created a real draw but done a test run first (as it gives you the option before doing a final draw)

You were the winner and Afi 2nd place.

11 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I completed a test draw first just to make sure I remembered how it all worked. Then created a real draw but done a test run first (as it gives you the option before doing a final draw)

Luckily it was a test draw! 🤣

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

when I did the first draw out of the 20 draws  I was also chosen as winner and Afi 2nd but my little points system involves 20 draws and giving points of 2 for 1st and 1 for 2nd.. otherwise if there is equal number of entries such as in a I want to win contests, then 20 draws via random dot org plus 20 spins via wheel decide.