Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AlphaElite
    Newest Member
    AlphaElite

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: January Contest Week Four - Win a Share of $100

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

It's getting more and more difficult to think of new ones so I'm thinking of maybe combining some we already have done, but adding in some extras. 

May do 2 x 2-week contest

Getting fresh new ideas for contests is never an easy task, so pinching a bit here and pinching a bit there may work quite nicely. That's how providers have been coming up with new games, a mix-and-match sort of thing.

There have been some interesting contests before, so maybe we can reuse the same idea.

How about these...?

Biggest win screenshot contest...one for multiplier, another for winning amount, yet another for highest 5/6-of-a-kind win.

Best win screenshot in a preselected game...either in multiplier, amount, or highest 5/6-of-a-kind.

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

It's getting more and more difficult to think of new ones so I'm thinking of maybe combining some we already have done, but adding in some extras. 

May do 2 x 2-week contest

@cocopop3011 One more idea just struck my brain...Different Games Contest...each screenshot counts as 1, 3 or 5 entries, as in Week 4 contest, but only 1 screenshot per game counts...the next screenshot must be on a different game, and so on. 2 Winners, $70 and $30, by random draw. That sounds good to me, hehehe.

@Flatzem Oh geees, sorry bro, you know me, I don't keep track of the total number of spins done, even though my spreadsheet has all that details. Just lazy to add them all up, cos it doesn't really matter to me. I would say averaging about 250-300 spins per feature game.

The going was good for the first 4 days, now it's cooling off time. The features aren't paying good this time around, but it's all expected, nothing surprising at all, hehehe.

63 screenshots from a RM100 deposit...that's blardy good, don't you think so bro? 😉

21 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@Fiekie247 I haven't played Thunderkick games in a long time...is God Of Rocks any good bro...I mean can it pay good wins? New games are simply poor in base game payouts, even their feature games do not pay well much too frequently.

Yeah it's good.

But Thunderkick only produce ultra high variance slots these days bro.

On Average 300 spins to trigger bonus most times. If you lucky you will hit a bonus in less than 100 but it pays poor nearly all the time.

Gods of Rock give many empty spins, but normally give 20 - 50x wins during the base game sometimes whenever you reach encore mode.

So it balance out nicely. With 20 euro at 0.10 cents spins you can milk easily 400 spins in general without a feature, unless you trigger free spins.

Well, the time has come when winter sets in at Playtech, so this may be my last screenshots submission for this contest, unless I get a few more on this last 2 days. Still, it has been a wonderful week at Playtech...no complaints from me at all...even though it was going poorly early in the month, after yet one more 'maintenance and upgrade' event from Playtech.

Safari Heat : 72x.

Thai Paradise : 50x,  52x,  63x,  67x,  84x,

Thai Paradise : 87x,  101x,  107x,  121x,  197x.

(Total : 74 screenshots, 142 entries)

Safari Heat 72x.jpg

Thai Paradise 50x.jpg

Thai Paradise 52x.jpg

Thai Paradise 63x.jpg

Thai Paradise 67x.jpg

Thai Paradise 84x.jpg

Thai Paradise 87x.jpg

Thai Paradise 101x.jpg

Thai Paradise 107x.jpg

Thai Paradise 121x.jpg

Thai Paradise 197x.jpg

I am finished with screenshot collecting for this contest, so I am ok if this contest ended on Sunday.

The previous 2 contests ended on Sundays. (week 2 and week 3 ended on Sunday and week 1 ended on Saturday)

Total Entries so far....

Blackjax = 30 (chance to get 1st place,  15.07%)

Afi = 142 (chance to get 1st place,  71.36%)

Flatzem = 4 (chance to get 1st place,  2.01%)

Fiekie247 = 23 (chance to get 1st place,  11.56%))

if Afi gets 1st place then

chance for Blackjax to get 2nd place would be 52.63%

chance for Fiekie to get 2nd place would be 40.35%

chance for Flatzem to get 2nd place would be 7.01%

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: January Contest Week Four - Win a Share of $100
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic