Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Happy New Year to you all! 

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to post this myself yet - but I wanted to say a huge thank you to you all for your continued support! We've gained some lovely new members this year, we've lost some along the way but those who stay are the ones the matter. 

Both myself and Valdes appreciate all the effort you put in here - we may not be the busiest forum around but we're most certainly the friendliest. In a world full of online trolls, be an AskGamblers forum member instead! I'd pick this forum over any other busy gambling forum in a heartbeat. 

You know how much I have tried over the last few years to bring you contests and let me tell you the battle has been a hard one! But a few months ago I pitched an idea once again and guess what - it got approved! 

So, for the next few months I have regular contests lined up for you. I've been so excited to tell you all and this is just our way of saying thank you to you! They're all my contests so very limited restrictions so you can all take part and hopefully, we will pick up some new members along the way too.

So here is to a Happy, Healthy, and Wealthy 2022 from me and Guru. 

8 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Happy New Year from me too! :) 

Wish you all a healthy, peaceful and fruitful year ahead! Love and be loved!💞

Happy new year Guru. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for introducing me to Golden Ticket 2. I had no plans to play that game but after your wins I had started playing it. You have no clue how it has turned out. Thanks a lot.

7 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Happy New Year Guru. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for introducing me to Golden Ticket 2. I had no plans to play that game but after your wins I had started playing it. You have no clue how it has turned out. Thanks a lot.

you really showed how much you like that slot in that contest, with 41 screenshots (5451 points), followed by 34 from Bigger Bass Bonanza (4843 points).

7 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Happy New Year Guru. 

I believe it was Guru that introduced me to Golden Ticket 1 too!

You should ask Guru about the time I introduced him to NetEnt’s Fruit Shop a few years ago. That one did not end well 😂

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

you really showed how much you like that slot in that contest, with 41 screenshots (5451 points), followed by 34 from Bigger Bass Bonanza (4843 points).

It's not just the screenshot contest. The sessions that I have had on this game have been insane. I never liked slots like these until I saw his screenshots. This game introduced to me by him converted those $17 into a great year.

42 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I believe it was Guru that introduced me to Golden Ticket 1 too!

You should ask Guru about the time I introduced him to NetEnt’s Fruit Shop a few years ago. That one did not end well 😂

You seriously introduced him to a Netent!

17 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

It's not just the screenshot contest. The sessions that I have had on this game have been insane. I never liked slots like these until I saw his screenshots. This game introduced to me by him converted those $17 into a great year.

You seriously introduced him to a NetEnt!

I just gave Golden Ticket 2 another go... 42 spins to get the bonus paid 20.2x (chose the x3) , then 25 spins later another bonus paid 14.05x (chose x2), then 179 spins later another bonus paid 66.45x (chose x2). total spins played 246, -2.24 eur (RTP 95.45%). (best base win was 28.85x)

jumped over to Moon Princess Christmasmas Kingdom and it gave me a couple of bonuses (first one took 52 spins and paid 20.5x (chose Love), then 102 spins later another bonus paid 79.3x (chose Star), on this slot you can get the fox scatter show up quite often giving wins. up +11.58 eur on Moon Princess Christmas Kingdom (and gained a screenshot for review) RTP 137.60%.

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

You seriously introduced him to a NetEnt!

Haha yep! Evidence will be in the screenshot pages somewhere 😂 I was posting many a screenshot of this game at one point which tempted him to try it but let’s say he lost a few thousand 🙈

19 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Haha yep! Evidence will be in the screenshot pages somewhere 😂 I was posting many a screenshot of this game at one point which tempted him to try it but let’s say he Lost a few thousand 🙈

but he did achieve the amazing clearing of the grid and gained some really nice screenshots from those wins.. but yeah like you said it cost thousands of euros to get those achievements. I mean if you play at 1eur and 2eur bets and you do over 100K spins on it, then if you get the slots RTP of 96.5% that ... 3.5% house edge would still cost the player ~ 3.5K on 1eur stake... but what if you get a 5000x max win or two. then that would put you ahead.... but who gets those kinda wins.

21 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

but he did achieve the amazing clearing of the grid and gained some really nice screenshots from those wins.. but yeah like you said it cost thousands of euros to get those achievements. I mean if you play at 1eur and 2eur bets and you do over 100K spins on it, then if you get the slots RTP of 96.5% that ... 3.5% house edge would still cost the player ~ 3.5K on 1eur stake... but what if you get a 5000x max win or two. then that would put you ahead.... but who gets those kinda wins.

Did you find the screenshots? 

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Did you find the screenshots? 

Valdes' Golden Ticket 2 screenshots

in here are the Golden Ticket 2 screeshots

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/10890-golden-ticket-vs-golden-ticket-2/page/2/

here are the Golden Ticket 1 screenshots

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/8989-golden-ticket-by-playn-go-the-dream-hit/

On 1/5/2022 at 9:46 PM, Flatzem said:

Valdes' Golden Ticket 2 screenshots

in here are the Golden Ticket 2 screeshots

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/10890-golden-ticket-vs-golden-ticket-2/page/2/

here are the Golden Ticket 1 screenshots

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/8989-golden-ticket-by-playn-go-the-dream-hit/

Man, thanks so much for reminding me about all these great winners! Appreciate that! :good:

Really great way to start the gambling year! :D