Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

January will run differently from any other contests we have ever had here as I have decided to split these contests into weekly ones!

The prize pot for the month is $250 which will be split between the FOUR weeks and at the end of the month, we will have FOUR winners.

IMPORTANT - Prizes will be credited at the beginning of February with our Paid Review Cycles. This means if you win in the first week you will need to wait until February to receive your payment. This will not be changed. So, please if you feel you're too impatient to wait for your prize money - do not enter. 

How the Contests Will Work

WEEK ONE  PRIZE POT - $50

1st January - 8th January  - I WANT TO WIN 

WEEK TWO PRIZE POT - $50

9th January - 16th January - CREATE A MEME

WEEK THREE PRIZE POT - $50

17th January - 23nd January - YOUR BIGGEST WIN

WEEK FOUR PRIZE POT - $100

24th January - 31st January - SCREENSHOT CONTEST

More details will follow when each contest is announced along with the terms and conditions. The first three contests will require no deposits to enter. I have not fully decided on how the last one will work but will be similar, if not the same as the tournament-based one we have for December. 

There will be a minimum forum posts requirement for each contest - this will be specified each week. 

Payments can be made by Skrill or Bank Wire Transfer only. Players from Russia are restricted. Admin reserves the right to refuse entry to any player who they deem are not here for the right reasons. 

30 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well, was hoping for a better response tbh 🤣

Well, to be very honest, I must say it's one more great contest for us members, so thank you my dear, and thank you AG. :good:

However, I'm not so keen on the 2nd week contest...Create A Meme...cos I don't know how to create one! Not familiar with graphics software, so that's probably 1 week I won't be participating in. Other weeks are super! :D

4 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Well, to be very honest, I must say it's one more great contest for us members, so thank you my dear, and thank you AG. :good:

However, I'm not so keen on the 2nd week contest...Create A Meme...cos I don't know how to create one! Not familiar with graphics software, so that's probably 1 week I won't be participating in. Other weeks are super! :D

The other members can help you Afi don’t worry. January will be very relaxed - no strict rules until week 4 so let’s just go with the flow. 

January is more of a thank you to you all for your support this year. We’ll figure it out so you can enter don’t worry. 

23 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Great promo again. The first two and last one are clear to understand but the third one how does it work? Biggest win during the week right? So is that also a screenshot contest?

Nope, not quite. Will reveal during week 2, but much simpler than you think ☺️

1st day of the new year and everything is very quiet in the forum here...either busy celebrating, or busy writing and posting reviews.

Well, I'm not busy...but I'm bored...so I'll start off this week contest first.

I WANT TO WIN!

(again and again and again...) :D

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

We are going to have only one winner every week, right! First three weeks one person gets $50 and last week one person gets $100.

It certainly looks that way bro...so for my new year's wish, the winner would be me, me, me and me! 🤣

You want to win, make your own wish! :D

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys quick question - would you be willing to play our free slots here if I created a freeroll? Nothing set in stone yet - just coming up with some new ideas to work on.

A BIG YES from me...most definitely would love it!!! :good:

4 hours ago, Flatzem said:

freeroll to win cash prizes? and can you make it not restricted to any regions

You would be able to pick any game on AG in free play mode. This is nothing that has been planned yet - just figuring out what you guys would be interested in so I can plan. 

Been working on a concept for next weeks contest when I got distracted with a new idea for a different time. 

So I wanted to ask you all to please tell me your top providers so I know which games to target, you can list them below for me

And then my second question - if there are any upcoming games that interest you, please also list them below. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic