Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    KarinaP
    Newest Member
    KarinaP

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

4 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Maybe that I want to win random draw prize could be allocated to the weekly screenshot contest instead, so we have $150 prize pool for the screenshot.

No no, I have already arranged this weeks prize pot, it can't be changed now sorry.

Do you all want one winner or 2/3 to share the prize?

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I need quick replies guys so I can roll with this contest.

@Blackjax @Fiekie247

@Afi4wins @Flatzem @kayenne23

Tagging you guys as I know you're most likely the people to enter  but anyone is welcome to reply

In regards to this weeks contests my plan was 1 x $100 prize

Or do you want a few prizes at a smaller amount? 

Hmmm...I'm not greedy...so I would always want a good chance to win one prize every week, if possible, hahaha.

Since it's going to be a weekly contest, I think 2 winners is more than fair, unless it's a monthly contest, then perhaps 4 or 5 winners would be nice.

If it's 2 winners, why not make it an equal share, $50+$50 or $25+$25, as Fiekie has suggested. That sounds nice. 😉

How about these...?

Biggest win screenshot contest...one for Multiplier, another for winning amount, yet another for highest 5/6-of-a-kind win.

Best win screenshot in a preselected game...either in multiplier, amount, or highest 5/6-of-a-kind.

Good shout @Afi4wins 

I know this reply was on a different topic but would like to keep it all here! 

I've not had space to think much since Thursday so really apprappreciateecieate this idea and I like maybe have a 2/3 prizes but for different things, will come up with something tomorrow and give you all a heads up for February. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: February Contests - Coming Soon
  • 2 weeks later...

Guuuuyys!!

I've been working on next months contest today aaaand... I think I'm going to include forum participation mixed with screenshots. 

I'm not going to say anymore it will be a surprise! 

But, please always feel free to use this topic to throw at me any ideas you have. If you'd like something, let me know and if  I can make it happen, I will!

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: March Contests - Coming Soon

Hey guys,

Here is a brief summary of  March contests

Contest One: 2nd March - 9th March - For members with 100 posts or more

Prize $50 x 1

Forum Participation - You will be allocated entries for creating valuable forum topics. Winner picked by a random draw. 

Contest Two: 14th - 28th March - Screenshot based

Prize Pot $200

******************************************************************************************************************

More details to follow for both contests over the coming days. 

18 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Will my today's topic count?

No sorry, not until I post the rules and terms and conditions. Sorry I couldn't start it this morning like planned as I spent it at the doctors. It would be unfair for me to start it this late in the afternoon as it is daily entries. 

I will try post it first thing in the morning. So sorry Blackjax.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am feeling much better today and have the next contest ready!

Date 16th March - 30th March 

Prize - $200  3x winners. 

It will be points based like before:

50x = 1 point

100x = 3 points

500x = 5 points

HOWEVER - There will be bonus days. On a bonus day, you can create a topic to earn 10 points. You snooze you lose because I will only announce the bonus days on the actual day. 

You can only earn bonus points once you have submitted at least one screenshot. 

Full terms and conditions when the contest starts. 

35 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, I am feeling much better today and have the next contest ready!

Date 16th March - 30th March 

Prize - $200  3x winners. 

It will be points based like before:

50x = 1 point

100x = 3 points

500x = 5 points

HOWEVER - There will be bonus days. On a bonus day, you can create a topic to earn 10 points. You snooze you lose because I will only announce the bonus days on the actual day. 

You can only earn bonus points once you have submitted at least one screenshot. 

Full terms and conditions when the contest starts. 

Thank you for saying 'a topic'! So max a person can get is 10points extra. Nice.

34 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Thank you for saying 'a topic'! So max a person can get is 10points extra. Nice.

Correct. It will be limited to one per bonus day. Just something to make the contest different to the last one we run similar to this.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic