Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EdwardHowarth
    Newest Member
    EdwardHowarth

• No registered users viewing this page.

Betfinal is not willing to pay

wilkkeri

Hello, i have sent to Betfinal appeal / complain that they closed my account years ago and frozed funds over 18k cause i broked bonus rules, and the bonus rules was so really hard to find and it was shock to me that they closed and frozen account.  On my complain i explained that no one, trustful betting company doesnt do that. Example on nordicbet/unibet : U got there 100% bonus 100 euros example, and there is minimum odds 1,40 to rollover it--> If i bet 200 euros for 1,1 , it doesnt affect to the bonus and i still can continue. My thoughts are that the company is misleading people and trustful betting sites tell exactly what you can play and what you cannot play -> Ibet.com when you take bonus, on the front page you can see odds and bet max that its 100% customers know. My lawyer send this complain that i demand this frozen 18k Minus 1k bonus what i had, can be removed from that amount and 17k to be paid. Nobody answers me, i have tryed also multiple times to contact Curacao egaming via email and made also complain there, waited really really many months and nothing... So my question is for you all, can someone help me somehow to talk someone on this company who is in charge to solve this problem, iam really desperate with this as it seems nobody cares and do nothing, even answer. All kind of help would be amazing. Thank you. 

2 hours ago, wilkkeri said:

Hello, i have sent to Betfinal appeal / complain that they closed my account years ago and frozed funds over 18k cause i broked bonus rules, and the bonus rules was so really hard to find and it was shock to me that they closed and frozen account.  On my complain i explained that no one, trustful betting company doesnt do that. Example on NordicBet/unibet : U got there 100% bonus 100 euros example, and there is minimum odds 1,40 to rollover it--> If i bet 200 euros for 1,1 , it doesnt affect to the bonus and i still can continue. My thoughts are that the company is misleading people and trustful betting sites tell exactly what you can play and what you cannot play -> Ibet.com when you take bonus, on the front page you can see odds and bet max that its 100% customers know. My lawyer send this complain that i demand this frozen 18k Minus 1k bonus what i had, can be removed from that amount and 17k to be paid. Nobody answers me, i have tryed also multiple times to contact Curacao egaming via email and made also complain there, waited really really many months and nothing... So my question is for you all, can someone help me somehow to talk someone on this company who is in charge to solve this problem, iam really desperate with this as it seems nobody cares and do nothing, even answer. All kind of help would be amazing. Thank you. 

When did all this happen? Date or year?

6 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Have you tried filing a case through AGCCS?

Yeah, they declined and told me that the only way is to put this company to court. Its gonna be tough but if no other options are, gonna need to check flightsto curacao/where the court is. I really hope someone here could help and have some contact to the company to help and solve this with talking and get solution without court.