Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Legion by No Limit City - true play experience spins for 3k deposit

degerardo

As visual it is pretty good as per mechanics as well, but.. again as we know No Limit is weird in terms of slots and alot of fake big wins (99% of them online).

Experience was: deposit 3000 Euros and just run play on bet 1.euro in autospins.

Even tho they are saying that BONUS is on every 200+/- a few spins, my 1st bonus of three bonuses came after 2.387 spins..with win of 6.24Euros :D 
 said .. hm... something isn't right in their statement, but maybe I am wrong and it will land like 3..4.. bonuses afterwards in a few spins... hmm how wrong I was? Very! :)
Another bonus came after 4.506 spins .. with win of 26.24Euros :D 
The 3rd bonus came after 1754 spins.. with win of 106.10 Euros :D
Hmm... okay I said to myself.. lets just run it and see.. all balance of 986Euros left .... went to 0 with no bonus at all :D  Max win I had? On bet 1Euros 238Euros on spin base game :D 
Again, just be careful guys! It is a bonus buy slot only and that's very dangerous. Again, my OWN and very TRUE experience of play for 3000Euros.

21 hours ago, degerardo said:

As visual it is pretty good as per mechanics as well, but.. again as we know No Limit is weird in terms of slots and alot of fake big wins (99% of them online).

Experience was: deposit 3000 Euros and just run play on bet 1.euro in autospins.

Even tho they are saying that BONUS is on every 200+/- a few spins, my 1st bonus of three bonuses came after 2.387 spins..with win of 6.24Euros :D 
 said .. hm... something isn't right in their statement, but maybe I am wrong and it will land like 3..4.. bonuses afterwards in a few spins... hmm how wrong I was? Very! :)
Another bonus came after 4.506 spins .. with win of 26.24Euros :D 
The 3rd bonus came after 1754 spins.. with win of 106.10 Euros :D
Hmm... okay I said to myself.. lets just run it and see.. all balance of 986Euros left .... went to 0 with no bonus at all :D  Max win I had? On bet 1Euros 238Euros on Spin base game :D 
Again, just be careful guys! It is a bonus buy slot only and that's very dangerous. Again, my OWN and very TRUE experience of play for 3000Euros.

Hi and thank you for the post! Quite refreshing to have posts like this. Please feel free to create more in the future.

Yeaah, I will add some more, that I am trying now. 

NLC - yesss, now I did kick them out of my list up to Mars. Only exception will be if something like fire in the hole 2 comes in, but pretty much I am done with them for good. Not crazy runs like for last few months.  

Now its time for new games from Relax coming. I do love Relax - huge difference of ratio hitting within the range of 0 - max win, where on NLC it's basically 0 or 0 or 0 or.. max, but nothing really in between. 

13 minutes ago, degerardo said:

Yeaah, I will add some more, that I am trying now. 

NLC - yesss, now I did kick them out of my list up to Mars. Only exception will be if something like fire in the hole 2 comes in, but pretty much I am done with them for good. Not crazy runs like for last few months.  

Now its time for new games from Relax coming. I do love Relax - huge difference of ratio hitting within the range of 0 - max win, where on NLC it's basically 0 or 0 or 0 or.. max, but nothing really in between. 

a couple days ago someone from Australia on 0.20$ stake played Legion X and won $4147.2 or 20736x bet out of maximum 31000x possible

Hey, just won some good cash on Volitale vikings and I went back to this game for try on spins..

On bet 0.60    -   1250 spins (set on 1000 and 250) no bonus came, max win was 12.60

So I have decided to buy 20 bonuses for 42 Euros each. Never got over 30 Euros win, but alot of teasing - looks like they took the teasing from Red Tiger which is worst :D
So.. maybe that guy's hit (I think personalyl to get over 1000x bet) - is that one of a millions hits they state on this game to get @max@ win.

So bad game, so bad, boring, no bonuses landing, free spins if you BUY it, you get 1000x teasing but never actually get anything from it. 
Enough of this game, I will be back on Relax soon :)