Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Theshr
    Newest Member
    Theshr

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

1 minute ago, Flatzem said:

placed just outside the money (just outside top 15), in a tourney that had over 4300 players. When I finished my spins I was in 2nd place and then slowly over the next several hours it dropped me down to just outside of top 15...

Sad news...but it happens all the time bro. 

played a tourney with a new game Big Bass Bonanza Megaways.. it was triggering so many feaures, maybe 5 during the 250 spins. One of the features got to the x10 10 free spins stage...... during those spins the Fisherman showed up just once with a $2 fish. anything decent would have given me enough to get in top 10 of this cash tourney. Still finished close to top 50 but an epic chest is worth nothing cause its almost always an avatar inside it.

by the way the slot Hot to Burn has to have the worlds most annoying reel sound. It cannot be played with sound on its just that annoying. as the reels stop the sound is so horrible.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 6:21 PM, Afi4wins said:

Nice going there bro! Just need to break my best 24,000 coins win next! 😉

did just that...

yesterday had 5 rare wheels (included 1 free rare wheel) : result broke even. (scored a Monday ticket from the free rare wheel and 6K win on the last rare wheel)

today bought 9 rare wheels and the 9th was this 45K coin win: result: gain +37.5K (also scored 1x Monday ticket and 1x Friday ticket)

won45kcoinsDEC11-2021.thumb.png.dcd4173f37a05e938d94e91b236dddcd.png

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh my days! Is this a joke! Are there seriously no pizza t-shirts lol?

Seriously, yes! I have checked the Store again and no more t-shirts!

There are other merch but I'm not interested in them...except for that 900,000 points gaming chair. 😝

was just playing Fairtytale Fortune slot in a tourney and the first 3 features I got I went to gamble them for a x5....(Wheel of Fortune, Wheel of Fortune, Super Wild Free Spins), . and each time I chose the same mushroom and each time it was a x5 ! is it really a 1 in 125 chance for that to happen.

now triggered a 4th and this time its Raining Wilds, will gamble that too for a x5 ..... take the same box , whats it going to be? Result:  I don't believe it, it was a x5 on the same mushroom. (bottom right)

1 in 625 chance to get 4 gambles in a row when its a 1 in 5 each time... or maybe these gambles are predetermined and if the slot decides it will award a win no matter what you choose... even if you are always doing a x5 ...

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Nah, nothing at the moment, if I can win more in those daily coins tourney, maybe the chair to resell and get some money back.

They should let you cash in 100k coins for 20 euro or something at least.

Yeah, I would LOVE if there's a coins-to-cash conversion! 😉

14 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Nah, nothing at the moment, if I can win more in those daily coins tourney, maybe the chair to resell and get some money back.

They should let you cash in 100k coins for 20 euro or something at least.

Yeees! That would be awesome! 

How much is that gaming chair worth in monetary value?

31 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeees! That would be awesome! 

How much is that gaming chair worth in monetary value?

I would say about ~ 210 euros.

here we see Amazon selling a black/orange Cougar brand gaming chair for 238 USD

~ 176 GBP

chaircougar1.png.189b950ea5f325e3d5218cdf28300ed8.png

while the Pragmatic Play gaming chair is like this...

With science-backed comfort and next-level durability, you can boost your Social Tournaments performance in the comfort of this super comfortable gaming chair.

pragmachair.png.c2244a7f451cfdda450945fc1984d53a.png

I have a gaming chair and they are all so similar.. but once you get one you wouldn't want to go without one.  Would I still want to get a new Pragmatic Play gaming chair? yeah I would,  maybe I would sell it or keep it.. But if I kept it then I'd still keep my old one as a back up, I've had it for a few years, did some minor repairs to it but it does make some noise, needs more maintenance.