Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Atef030
    Newest Member
    Atef030

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

As far as I know, it is open to all countries, but I may be wrong though. Check out the following link and see if you can sign up...hopefully yes, then you start collecting coins too. 😉

https://www.socialtournaments.com/en/

(If link is prohibited, take note of the address first, then delete the link, hehehe)

If You are located in the following countries You will not be able and are not permitted to access or participate in any Tournaments offered on the Platform: Kentucky (USA), UK, Australia, North Korea, Ukraine, Romania, India, Philippines, Malta and any other state or country as the Company may determine from time to time (together “Banned Territories”).

7 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

If You are located in the following countries You will not be able and are not permitted to access or participate in any Tournaments offered on the Platform: Kentucky (USA), UK, Australia, North Korea, Ukraine, Romania, India, Philippines, Malta and any other state or country as the Company may determine from time to time (together “Banned Territories”).

Ha..ha....North korea....!!! Those people have bigger problems.

18 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

18 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

Thanks Flatzem, looks like I’m out, I’ll have to buy a pizza instead of wearing one 🤣

Today, Wednesday, is a Wheel Spin day. Won a Ticket instead. I already have 28 Tickets in my collection, all lying idle and useless, cos I'm not going to use them!

Tomorrow would be better...600 Coins! 😜

There are different types of tournaments available...monthly (biggest prize pool, with 300 EUR as top prize), weekly and daily. Entry is either by tickets or free roll (smallest prize pool, with 30 EUR as top prize, or various Tickets instead of cash).

1st screenshot, daily tournament, next, monthly:

ST Free Roll.jpg

ST By Ticket.jpg

Just look at the scores obtained by the top leaders...all won from just 250 spins or so!!!

And also look at the win multipliers...3545x, 3060x...can a normal player ever get that kind of wins from just 250 spins???!!!

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

Just look at the scores obtained by the top leaders...all won from just 250 spins or so!!!

And also look at the win multipliers...3545x, 3060x...can a normal player ever get that kind of wins from just 250 spins???!!!

so you saying I should sign up

1 minute ago, Flatzem said:

so you saying I should sign up

Definitely NO! Unless you don't mind being their lab rat and do all those spins for them.

Thinking of winning one of those big cash prizes? FORGET IT...unless you have special privileges with Pragmatic Play!

4 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Definitely NO! Unless you don't mind being their lab rat and do all those spins for them.

Thinking of winning one of those big cash prizes? FORGET IT...unless you have special privileges with Pragmatic Play!

how many times did you play the tourneys? and you had 0 cashes but if you look at those tourneys theres over 5000 players so maybe you were just unlucky.

Just now, Flatzem said:

how many times did you play the tourneys? and you had 0 cashes but if you look at those tourneys theres over 5000 players so maybe you were just unlucky.

I have played in hundreds of tournaments, over many many months, and won only twice...10 EUR and 15 EUR...nothing more! At that earlier moment in time, there were usually only about 1000 players each day...now there's over 5000 players everyday! You think your chances of winning would be better? Hahaha.

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I have played in hundreds of tournaments, over many many months, and won only twice...10 EUR and 15 EUR...nothing more! At that earlier moment in time, there were usually only about 1000 players each day...now there's over 5000 players everyday! You think your chances of winning would be better? Hahaha.

while its free to play the tourneys it seems its a site to get people brainwashed into wanting to play pragmatic slots for real

24 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

while its free to play the tourneys it seems its a site to get people brainwashed into wanting to play pragmatic slots for real

That's definitely one of Pragmatic's targets...to get as many players to play their games, whilst spoon-feeding them with lies about getting those big wins!

Today, Sunday, is a Wheel Spin day. First spin got the Level Up, second spin won some coins. No cash win as usual...don't expect to ever get it either, hehehe, but I'm happy with the coins won today...on 10 Oct 2021...24,000 coins!!! Whoopieeee! My free tee-shirt is now claimable! 😄

ST Wheel Spin.jpg

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Wow-wee!! 24,000 coins, what a Victory! So you're over the amount needed now, right?

Yes, I'm 15,000 over the required 125,000 coins by today.  Gonna keep collecting coins for another 6 months or so and get one more free tee-shirt! 🤣

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Yes, I'm 15,000 over the required 125,000 coins by today.  Gonna keep collecting coins for another 6 months or so and get one more free tee-shirt! 🤣

just play some tourneys luck your slot luck is good at this point (September Tourney and weekend tourney) look at your wins on true love.

57 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

just play some tourneys luck your slot luck is good at this point (September Tourney and weekend tourney) look at your wins on true love.

My luck may be good with Playtech this week but has always remained horrible with Pragmatic! No thanks bro, I'll skip the tourneys and stay with Playtech. 😉