Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    twicsyit
    Newest Member
    twicsyit

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

• 1 month later...

for the Halloween Raffle I had the max number of tickets, i.e. 30 and won 2 golden tickets.

previous raffle had max number of tickets and at least got a prize of 10K coins.

there's an unlimited reset tourney on the slot zombie carnival,  going on right now for 48hrs , still 37.5 hours remaining. (currently 7224 players in it)

top 464 will get a cash prize. on my 5th attempt I was in top 25 then 8 hours later am outside of top 200. currently the 464th player is on 80,770. top 3 players are on 511,290.....  489,820....... 467,840

as for the monthly tourney, my 14th monthly tourney (0 cash wins so far), and looks unlikely to get a cash prize in that too in this one. 16d13h remain.. had 5 goes on it,  my best score so far has been 234,700 (4th attempt)... on the Floating Dragon Megaways...... but top 550 get paid cash and 550th is on what? 675,100.. (currently 19230 players in it)

in the Halloween unlimited reset tourney (Zombie Carnival slot), had 54 attempts, best one being attempt #5 with 109,540....

but only top 464 got cash prizes and 464th place had  a score of 142,510. 1st place was on 543,780 points.... (this player took the lead in the last 6 hours or less)

12 players had a score of 500K or more... max win on this slot is 5000x.. so it could be said that these players had the max win

as for my 54 attempts, at 250 spins each, thats 13,500 spins... at $1 stake..... finished with RTP of 106.09%

thus + $822.80

best 3 attempts were attempt #5: 109,540........ attempt #17:  99,360 ....... attempt #46: 64,080

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

I've wagered enough to be able to justify what I am about to say... Pragmatic play is one of the worst providers. Quick Spin is even better.

I've never understood why people like them... maybe at .40 per bet you'll win.... try betting $10 a spin and see what happens... awful provider

how many 1000x+ have you had on Pragmatic Play?

• 3 weeks later...

the November monthly tourney  had the highest number of players ever 29,534 breaking the previous record of 27,786 (July Monthly)... there were some one ticket wonders in that too, meanwhile I have played 15 monthly tourneys average of nearly 20 tix a tourney and still 0 wins.

All I ever do at Social Tournaments website is to log in everday, claim whatever daily prize there is, then leave the website. No playing in the tourneys at all. It'll be a big waste of my time and my internet connection data volume.

9 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

All I ever do at Social Tournaments website is to log in everday, claim whatever daily prize there is, then leave the website. No playing in the tourneys at all. It'll be a big waste of my time and my internet connection data volume.

you saving up for the chair? 

17 hours ago, Flatzem said:

you saving up for the chair? 

Well bro, at first, there was only that gaming armchair in the merch store, so I was just collecting the coins for it. I checked the store again today and there are now other apparels available - caps, blankets and gym bags - so I'd probably get one of those things for now. Still way way too far off to get the gaming chair, which is now priced at 800,000 coins.

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Well bro, at first, there was only that gaming armchair in the merch store, so I was just collecting the coins for it. I checked the store again today and there are now other apparels available - caps, blankets and Gym bags - so I'd probably get one of those things for now. Still way way too far off to get the gaming chair, which is now priced at 800,000 coins.

store still not available to me, thus all I can use my coins for is tickets, just in the recent weekly bought 5 tickets and still didn't make the top 175. 15K gone from that. 3K is a bit much for weekly tickets should be 2K or less maybe 1250 same as monthly same for daily.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

store still not available to me, thus all I can use my coins for is tickets, just in the recent weekly bought 5 tickets and still didn't make the top 175. 15K gone from that. 3K is a bit much for weekly tickets should be 2K or less maybe 1250 same as monthly same for daily.

Strange that the merchandise are still not available for you bro. Hope they'll be there for you to buy and use...better than wasting coins buying tickets.

santa's great gifts is the current monthly slot and only 2 players have got over 500,000 points and so far 15,465 players had a go on it... only 2 max wins in 15,465 ? (max win is 5000x thus a feature that pays 5000x would give you 500,000 points)  (the two players on over 500,000 points have 559,430 and 509,085) , and you know that there would have been multiple attempts by many of those players, they should show the total number of spins/attempts but still it exposes the rarity of getting a max win. 

only2.png.7728c5ded576f83557b1c31b395fe1bf.png

I've played Santa's Great Gifts a few times already, and each time getting a lousy payout. Luckily they were all free spins from a deposit. Wouldn't want to play it with my real money, not on any Pragmatic games.

5 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

What i have noticed, tthat most of my free spins start with 6 scatters which are 100x wins and then empty spins  but I like the stage upgrade feature, that  features minimum 50x multipliers.

by best score on it so far is 178,030 but to get onto the top 550 now requires 229, 960

the new leader has a score of 683,265 will be hard to beat, that's a max win plus 183,265