Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

On 10/4/2021 at 5:57 PM, Flatzem said:

If You are located in the following countries You will not be able and are not permitted to access or participate in any Tournaments offered on the Platform: Kentucky (USA), UK, Australia, North Korea, Ukraine, Romania, India, Philippines, Malta and any other state or country as the Company may determine from time to time (together “Banned Territories”).

the current list is now this in the T&C:

1.5 If You are located in the following countries You will not be able and are not permitted to access or participate in any Tournaments offered on the Platform: Kentucky (USA), UK, Australia, North Korea, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, India, Philippines, Malta and any other state or country as the Company may determine from time to time (together “Banned Territories”).

as you see they added Serbia, to the banned territories.

in the FAQ

the list is this;

socialtournaments.com is currently NOT availablein the US(Kentucky), UK, India, Australia, Romania, Ukraine, and Serbia

interesting that Ukraine is on the banned list while Russia is not, while almost every company in the world has banned Russia.

had another 3 attempts, RTP 29.5%, RTP 26.19%, RTP 139.28%............... but 450th is on 580,560,, thus would need a 580.56% RTP to match that. but best in 21 attempts has been 356.55% RTP. Will have a few more goes..... 10hours 54mins  remaining. 22405 players.

Bro, you know I'm not following or taking notice of any of the tournaments, but is playing Gates Of Valhalla by tickets only, or freeroll? 

Anyway, you need to score over 570,100 to be at the 450th placing for the 10 Euro prize. If entry is by tickets, then what a waste of lots of tickets just for a 10 Euro prize...if you can even win it that is...but that's just my thoughts, hehehe.

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Bro, you know I'm not following or taking notice of any of the tournaments, but is playing Gates Of Valhalla by tickets only, or freeroll? 

Anyway, you need to score over 570,100 to be at the 450th placing for the 10 Euro prize. If entry is by tickets, then what a waste of lots of tickets just for a 10 Euro prize...if you can even win it that is...but that's just my thoughts, hehehe.

it's by tickets. you get 10 bonus buys for 1 ticket..... I have it set up with autoclickers so I dont have to sit there waiting for each bonus to finish, so convenient. but what else you going to use tickets for, some tickets I get for free from placing in top 100 in tourneys or from wheels and some of them I bought. Hows that t-shirt btw when you getting around to buying those t-shirt/s? the merch store is still not available for me anymore.

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

it's by tickets. you get 10 bonus buys for 1 ticket..... I have it set up with autoclickers so I dont have to sit there waiting for each bonus to finish, so convenient. but what else you going to use tickets for, some tickets I get for free from placing in top 100 in tourneys or from wheels and some of them I bought. Hows that t-shirt btw when you getting around to buying those t-shirt/s? the merch store is still not available for me anymore.

Use only whatever tickets you get for free bro, don't buy them. Keep collecting the coins.

I still haven't got around to claiming the 2 t-shirts yet...don't know I'm waiting for what! Hahaha. Maybe hoping for a cash exchange alternative to appear. 😜

33 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Use only whatever tickets you get for free bro, don't buy them. Keep collecting the coins.

I still haven't got around to claiming the 2 t-shirts yet...don't know I'm waiting for what! Hahaha. Maybe hoping for a cash exchange alternative to appear. 😜

why would I care about collecting coins when I can't use em for anything but on tickets and wheels and avatars. I don't have access to the merch store like you do. I will keep buying tickets into the monthly and weekly tourneys.

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Haha, have you not Afi? It would be cool if they switched those T-shirts for something else! At this rate you'll have enough points for the chair!,

4 hours ago, Flatzem said:

why would I care about collecting coins when I can't use em for anything but on tickets and wheels and avatars. I don't have access to the merch store like you do. I will keep buying tickets into the monthly and weekly tourneys.

How come? Is the merch country restricted?

11 hours ago, Flatzem said:

yeah and of course they didn't send out any emails about the change they just quietly implemented it and I found out myself when I noticed the merch store missing. Afi however still has his available.

Ahh what a shame. So your only options now are tournaments? Since avatars are a waste of time. 

@Afi4wins Did you ever sell your Avatars?

56 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Ahh what a shame. So your only options now are tournaments? Since avatars are a waste of time. 

@Afi4wins Did you ever sell your Avatars?

Not sell them but exchanged them for coins...so yes, I've done that and collected about 15,000 coins. I now have about 309,000 coins...700,000 more and I can have that Gaming Armchair...but I don't want that...I want CASH! 🤣

41 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

The top 2 leaders already on 2.2 million points??? What...are they playing with 300 euros per Spin as against your 1 euro per spin? Looks like it though...

max win is 22,500 x Bet.... and both of those lucky players got the max win. now 4195 entrants and still only those 2 players are on those 2 million plus points each. They should be using euro per spin if they are paying out in euros. but they using the $ dollar symbol per spin.

spins_Screenshot_2022-03-17_03-57-18.png.19990595ebf16494411f57ed3d6c25bc.pngleaders_Screenshot_2022-03-17_03-57-46.png.269c4cc5729636d5da6f93292134a323.png

450th is on.

450th_Screenshot_2022-03-17_03-58-44.thumb.png.1adeeef67cd36fc9798fc8006596ed29.png

something strange here, there were 5 players on over 2 million points each. but now its only 4.... why did "Jackncola" get removed ? did they get their score reset by playing a new try... or what? maybe they were new and didn't know that you would lose your score... I know some tourneys on other sites allow you to keep your best and you can retry to try beat your best... but not with socialtournaments where if you want to improve your score you will get your score entirely reset!

leaders_Screenshot_2022-03-21_01-24-20.png.cfdc875315e6c515191e187d229277ed.png

316467631_450thScreenshot_2022-03-21_01-24-53.thumb.png.ba1789cc0b24f6c565ea50b764a6e77a.png

717871943_endsinScreenshot_2022-03-21_01-25-09.png.73f932feea5692551363873c65a58a44.png

Reset to try a new game when you're already in the top 5 placing? Absolutely illogical and cannot be true!

Either Jackncola came to realise that their play in the tournament was all a big scam and a big lie to all the other genuine players, so they quit, or realised that they won't be getting any cash reward for their 'big win'...the tournament is in TWILIGHT ZONE!

22 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Do they have a player chat system did you say?

they have discord

discord_Screenshot_2022-03-21_13-46-04.png.bd9296527980493c76c0547de7508801.png

but on another matter is that I had already been paid by them for the 10e tourney win and money was received on March 1, but in the wins history the payment was pending... until today I received this email that said "your winnings are on their way" and now it says in status that it was sent on Mar 21, 2022... so does this mean they will pay me twice? a 2 for 1 kinda deal cause their system has  flaw.

We are happy to confirm that your prize of €10 is on its way. Thank you for being a part of the Social Tournaments  community and best of luck in the upcoming tournaments as well!

€10 (€0 Pending) Total Winnings

– Paypal, Neteller and Skrill: Within 24 business hours.
– Bank Wires: Between  3 and 10 business days
– Cryptocurrency: Between 5 and 7 business days.

39 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

they have discord

discord_Screenshot_2022-03-21_13-46-04.png.bd9296527980493c76c0547de7508801.png

but on another matter is that I had already been paid by them for the 10e tourney win and money was received on March 1, but in the wins history the payment was pending... until today I received this email that said "your winnings are on their way" and now it says in status that it was sent on Mar 21, 2022... so does this mean they will pay me twice? a 2 for 1 kinda deal cause their system has  flaw.

We are happy to confirm that your prize of €10 is on its way. Thank you for being a part of the Social Tournaments  community and Best of Luck in the upcoming tournaments as well!

€10 (€0 Pending) Total Winnings

– Paypal, Neteller and Skrill: Within 24 business hours.
– Bank Wires: Between  3 and 10 business days
– Cryptocurrency: Between 5 and 7 business days.

Sounds like it, Have you maybe won this in a different tournament and not realised?