Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Egasas39
    Newest Member
    Egasas39

• No registered users viewing this page.

Welcome to the AskGamblers Competitions and Contests Section

Hey Everyone and welcome to our brand new section of the forum.

As you can tell already, this section will now be home to all of our exclusive competitions and contests. This means you can now quickly find any active competitions or contests that are running. 

Active competitions/contests will be 'Pinned' just to make it even easier for you and all contests that have ended will be marked 'Closed'.  Any future topics related to ur exclusive competitions can now be started in this section but please note this does not apply to our Paid Reviews which are in their original section of the forum and remain unchanged. 

Today I will be moving some of our older competions into this section  along with our one current active competition for high rollers. 

Watch this space for new competitions! and I hope you all love the new section as much as me 🙂 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Welcome to the AskGamblers Competitions and Contests Section

Maybe you should keep this forum to yourself so that only you can post it or everytime you post a new competition you should lock it so that the Competition post doesnt get lost in replies. You know sometimes when you click a topic it goes to last post.

6 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Maybe you should keep this forum to yourself so that only you can post it or everytime you post a new competition you should lock it so that the Competition post doesnt get Lost in replies. You know sometimes when you click a topic it goes to last post.

If I lock topics others won't be able to reply so I'm not sure that'll work. Don't worry I'm sure they won't get lost, we'll see how it goes and make changes if and went needed but thanks for the feedback, it's always welcome.