Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

Scammers @playatharrys.com

Opened an account with this fraudulent company I then won 437.74 GBP after I asked for my winnings they closed my account yet someone is raving about them this is a disgrace this company had no customer care and no support only a email which is basically no use as they don't respond I've not received my moneys and its been nearly 2 weeks emailing them is a waste of time they don't respond how is it possible to trace this firm and how can I bring them to justice I would even be willing to legally challenge them so that others don't get burnt like I have they are renowned for doing this yet I've seen 4 stars about them they shouldn't have any they are not a legitimate firm they prey on vulnerable ex gamstop players there must be a way of getting to them or at least getting some legal implications imposed to get these taken off of all gambling sites to protect others cheers 

On 1/4/2021 at 11:47 AM, Taylor73 said:

Opened an account with this fraudulent company I then won 437.74 GBP after I asked for my winnings they closed my account yet someone is raving about them this is a disgrace this company had no customer care and no support only a email which is basically no use as they don't respond I've not received my moneys and its been nearly 2 weeks emailing them is a waste of time they don't respond how is it possible to trace this firm and how can I bring them to justice I would even be willing to legally challenge them so that others don't get burnt like I have they are renowned for doing this yet I've seen 4 stars about them they shouldn't have any they are not a legitimate firm they prey on vulnerable ex gamstop players there must be a way of getting to them or at least getting some legal implications imposed to get these taken off of all gambling sites to protect others cheers 

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply.  Who are they licensed by?

On 1/4/2021 at 1:47 PM, Taylor73 said:

Hey there and welcome to AskGamblers Forum. 

As far as I can from their Terms, it appears they are using Curacao license but does not provide any further info about it nor showing the usual Curacao License Seal at the bottom of their website. 

The only viable option ahead of you right now is to contact the Operator, request info about their license and then file official complaint with the relevant Curacao Master License holder. 

Good luck. :good: