Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leon95
    Newest Member
    Leon95

• No registered users viewing this page.

Merry Christmas from AskGamblers

I will have very limited screen time over the next three days as I take some time out to be with my family. 

I know this year has been terrible for us all but I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support through these unprecedented times. 

Christmas in my house is not going to be the same as we now face our third lockdown but I am going to make the best of a bad situation. I hope wherever you are in the world that Christmas will bring a tiny bit of happiness at least. 

Merry Christmas 

From the entire AG team. 

P.S I have something special planned exclusively for this forum on Boxing Day so make sure you check New Posts at some point throughout the day.

Merry Christmas from me too! 🙌

This whole new covid-reality out there is actually giving us the rare chance to forget about our modern uncontrollable consumer nature and to get back to our roots of humanity. Which means to remember what are the REAL and VALUABLE things in life - the kiss of your beloved one, the hug of your child, the smile of your friend,  that loving look on your mom's face. And of course, to give a helping hand to someone in need cause life is a wheel - today you are up, tomorrow you may go down... This is how I read and feel this particular Christmas :) 

So, stay safe and healthy, take care and don't forget what really matters in this life. ❤️