Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    omaretsh
    Newest Member
    omaretsh

• No registered users viewing this page.

We Need Testers - Apply Within and Get Rewarded

19 hours ago, Docentigor said:

I can try to take part if it's not too late

It may be too late for the first round but if it is don’t worry because you’re name will be on for the second round. I’ll see if we have any spaces left for this initial round of testing for you.,

10 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Finished my interview today. Great fun. 

How did it go for others? And when will the winners be announced.

I'm glad you enoyed it! I don't have date for the winners announcement yet, we're still waiting for all tests to be finished but once they are I promise I won't keep you waiting.

@DocentigorPlease can you private message me your email ASAP

6 minutes ago, Glenwins1978 said:

Hi, Ive still not got any Comms regarding testing, unless ive missed it.

We’ve been looking at your email address today and there was a comma in it that we think should be a full stop. Can you resend it privately as we think it’s been sent to an incorrect email. 

We have had a few issues with people not turning up for their tests so we're going to bring round one of testing to a close and thank you to the two users that carried out the testing for us which are @Blackjaxand @Glenwins1978. I'm just checking the prize info and I will update this topic shortly with that info. Please note that I will be away from my computer for a few hours after the school run today but I promise as soon as I have the prize ready you'll be the first to know. 

Thank you to both of you for taking part. Once I have info on round 2 I shall also let eveyone know. 

15 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I dont know if i can say congrats for finishing a successful competition. Really unprofessional of people to say they want to be part of something, book interview and then not show up.

Btw congrats for 10000 reputation points. Next in line is @Afi4wins

The last few days I have been watching videos on Youtube, of police cars in close pursuit of suspected cars/vehicles on California highways and roads. At Askgamblers however, regular members have been seeing me in close pursuit of Cococop...oops...Cocopop. One of these days, or years, I'm gonna catch up! 🤣

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

The last few days I have been watching videos on Youtube, of police cars in close pursuit of suspected cars/vehicles on California highways and roads. At Askgamblers however, regular members have been seeing me in close pursuit of Cococop...oops...Cocopop. One of these days, or years, I'm gonna catch up! 🤣

I will not be defeated 🤣

@Blackjax @Glenwins1978 - So the prize pot is $50 but what I can do instead if you want is split the prize pot between you both so you'll both receive a $25 voucher?

It's up to you guys -if you'd prefer me to do a draw with just the two of you I will, I thought i'd leave it up to you both to decide. 

On 12/12/2020 at 8:13 AM, Blackjax said:

I completely forgot to answer  that. Yes me too. And thank you for being part of competition. 

On 12/12/2020 at 7:49 AM, Glenwins1978 said:

im all good with splitting no problems at all

Thanks guys! I’ll arrange the prizes ASAP. I’ll let you know later today when they will be sent out. I’m assuming it will be an ecode