Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN

Recommended Posts

This site is dishonest. They do not pay withdrawals. The site is SCAM and stole 770.00 USD from me for no reason. Parimatch Casino = SCAM = BLACK LIST

I spent more than 1 month playing on this site, made several deposits, made more than a thousand selected bets

My account was already verified, the website had all my documents, identity card, driver's license, deposit slips, selfie holding document in hand close to the face, everything verified

The moment I wished to make a small withdrawal, the website placed my maximum limit to bet 0.00. I was unable to play

And now, when I log into my account, I see that the site has removed all of my balance, approximately 770.00 USD (4404.96 in my local currency)

This is very unfair and dishonest. PariMatch is a scam and I don't recommend it to anyone. Whoever profits will have all the money removed

As long as you are losing and depositing more, nothing happens. But if they win, they will act and steal your moneY

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • cocopop3011 changed the title to PARIMATCH Issue
2 hours ago, lvsan said:

This site is dishonest. They do not pay withdrawals. The site is SCAM and stole 770.00 USD from me for no reason. Parimatch Casino = SCAM = BLACK LIST

I spent more than 1 month playing on this site, made several deposits, made more than a thousand selected bets

My account was already verified, the website had all my documents, identity card, driver's license, deposit slips, selfie holding document in hand close to the face, everything verified

The moment I wished to make a small withdrawal, the website placed my maximum limit to bet 0.00. I was unable to play

And now, when I log into my account, I see that the site has removed all of my balance, approximately 770.00 USD (4404.96 in my local currency)

This is very unfair and dishonest. PariMatch is a scam and I don't recommend it to anyone. Whoever profits will have all the money removed

As long as you are losing and depositing more, nothing happens. But if they win, they will act and steal your moneY

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have edited your title so we can gather all the facts before accusing them of being a scam. 

What do you mean when you say they placed your maximum limit to bet 0.00. 

Are we talking about sports games here in which you won the money?

Link to post
Share on other sites

While I was making deposits on this casino site and losting my money, playing and losting, all was fine in my account, all full verified and without restritions:


https://i.ibb.co/sgBJ9Sy/after-deposits-while-losting-money.jpg


But, when I had some profits in good days and resolved to do a withdrawal part of my balance, all changed, they unverified my account and stole my full balance, approximately 770.00 USD (4404.96 in my local currency). But I done a screenshot of my member area as verified, as evidence above. Then yesterday when I tried to withdraw, they changed my bet maximum for 0,00 amount on games, I was unable to bet and play there, and my new status member area docs:


https://i.ibb.co/2KsGTxq/after-to-have-profits-before-withdrawal.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, PMaffiliates said:

Hello!
The verification procedure for your account has been completed and, unfortunately, it has not been passed.
You violated rule 85, therefore the management decided to write off the funds. You have already withdrawn your deposit amount. We are compelled to inform you that you are denied further betting.

Can you please claify the exact rule that was violeted so the member can get a better understanding ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, friends, good evening

 

This casino company is dishonest. While I was losting my money with my deposits, nothing happened with my account, it was verified and I did can to play normally

 

But, when I had success in some plays, this scam company unverified my account, cancelled my winnings and spoke me for to withdraw only my deposits amounts

 

This sounds bad. I want my account reopened and my money. I won playing honestly for long time, long days and weeks playing there

 

If I am not more welcome for Parimatch Casino, it's ok, you have this in rules. but what I cannot to accept happy is you to stole my money which I won playing honestly with my deposits

 

If you not wish I playing on your company, at least  you must to pay my full balance, my honest winnings, the amount aproximatelly 770.00 USD (4404.96 in my local currency  of account) to my method payment Neteller

 

I am waiting a resolution and my money in my ewallet. Be honest with me and honour the fair play in the gambling

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Can you please claify the exact rule that was violeted so the member can get a better understanding ...

Rule 85 in the casino's T&C:

If necessary, Betting company may require additional proofs of identity at all times, regardless of that the Client has passed the primary account verification. The list of additional documents includes (but is not limited to): a digital photo of the Client with a passport, driving license, birth certificate, international passport, utility bill, bank statement for the account / card, etc. The Client can provide these documents by sending an email to [email protected] 
The timing of the verification of the game account is set individually for each game account.

 

So, Ivsan, have you since submitted the additional supporting documents to the casino? If you haven't, shouldn't you do that now, then see what happens after that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Ivsan, 

The Operator has already contacted us with additional info referring to your issue but they were explained they need to engage here publicly rather than referring the matter to us. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Rule 85 in the casino's T&C:

If necessary, Betting company may require additional proofs of identity at all times, regardless of that the Client has passed the primary account verification. The list of additional documents includes (but is not limited to): a digital photo of the Client with a passport, driving license, birth certificate, international passport, utility bill, bank statement for the account / card, etc. The Client can provide these documents by sending an email to [email protected] 
The timing of the verification of the game account is set individually for each game account.

 

So, Ivsan, have you since submitted the additional supporting documents to the casino? If you haven't, shouldn't you do that now, then see what happens after that?

Unfortnately, this isn't the issue. 

We have been given the violation but as mentioned above we are waiting for the rep to come and update the forum with the information.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello friend. good evening

 

I did not receive any messages. I don't know why my balance was removed and my account was unverified after to be verified for a long time

 

They didn't show me anything. My balance winnings was removed just because I made a profit and the site doesn't pay withdrawals

 

They are doing this to many people. Just search for reviews on the internet

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, lvsan said:

Hello friend. good evening

 

I did not receive any messages. I don't know why my balance was removed and my account was unverified after to be verified for a long time

 

They didn't show me anything. My balance winnings was removed just because I made a profit and the site doesn't pay withdrawals

 

They are doing this to many people. Just search for reviews on the internet

Okay so just in case you didn't understand the rule you violated - they are saying that you submitted a verfification document that has been tampered with / photoshopped / edited. 

If it was me in this position I would be asking for the reason why they think this and proof as to why they think it. It seems an extreme violation IMHO. May I ask how long your account was initially verifided for and was it verified before you requested the withdrawal or after?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, good morning

Yes, I don't know what else to do. I've tried all forms of contact and explanations

My account was fully verified before I started playing and making deposits there

Only when I tried to withdraw a portion of my balance did they make the account unverified, pay only my deposit and remove all my earnings (approximately 700usd)

I would like to resolve the case, have my winnings credited to my account Parimatch Casino or then to my e-wallet used for to deposit, in case they recognize that they have made a mistake on my account as only single incovenience

I hope they pay my money that I won by playing honestly for several days, so that I can continue to play there if it is still possible, or if it is not possible for me to find another site to play with my money

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can try and log a complaint here and see if it is accepted or not on the grounds that your account was fully verified before depositing and it is only when you withdrew that they believed the document was in fact edited and no proof has been provided to you. If it was me I would want a better explanation than just a rule thrown in my face with no further explanation.

If you are going to use our complaints system please make sure you explain fully why you are making the complaint.

Also, don't forget to read carefully all the AGCCS Guidelines and make sure to adhere to them. For more information how to use AGCCS, please visit our Knowledge Base.

 Using AskGamblers Casino complaints Service

 Let us know in case you need further assistance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...