Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jessthemess
    Newest Member
    Jessthemess

• No registered users viewing this page.

Our Newly Redesigned Website Goes Live

So, you may have noticed some downtime yesterday and that's because the team were busy launching our new website (in case you hadn't noticed 🙂 )

You can read all about the new features of the site HERE. 

Also guys if you're searching for a forum thread using the search bar, this is still possible but you will need to be in the forum to search instead of on the home page. 

You can use this topic to ask any questions or report any problems but hopefully there won't be any. Enjoy! 

14 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

You'll notice some forum changes now as well guys so if you have any questions feel free to fire away!.

How do I delete my post. Sometimes i use my phone and i end up posting something and then i post something again which i was initially going to add on the first one.

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

How do I delete my post. Sometimes i use my phone and i end up posting something and then i post something again which i was initially going to add on the first one.

Use the 3 black dots at the top right...click on it, click on edit, then you can delete your unwanted post.

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Weird for me. The three dots only allow me to edit, share and report.

That's what it's meant to do Blackjax! 😂

Click on the edit, then erase off all the wordings in your unwanted post. Type in (Unwanted post removed) or something like that. Then save it. There is no 'delete' button as before.

20 hours ago, Blackjax said:

14 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Use the 3 black dots at the top right...click on it, click on edit, then you can delete your unwanted post.

13 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Weird for me. The three dots only allow me to edit, share and report.

That's because only mods and admins have the right to delete posts. You may follow Afi's advice or simply send PM to me or Sharon and ask for deletion. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, kayenne23 said:

before the update i wasnt getting notifications, when it comes to the forum. Or the notifications were lagging a lot in order to be shown. Now it runs smooth. 

Good to hear! Yep, this is somethinf that was being looked at. Glad to hear yours are back up and running.