Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tanvaveerma
    Newest Member
    tanvaveerma

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Enter the LeoVegas & Pragmatic Play MEME Competition to Win a Share of €500

11 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Good job Lucho's sending you that 5k for your post, eh?

Good chance we're willing participants in Money Laundering in accepting it but, in these dark days, I can live with that. 

I understand the question, but if forced to be 100% completely honest.. under oath, if you will, I can only offer the truth as I know it and that is quite simply, that I do not recall...

😉

True - in the UK, if you try and employ British born workers to fix something urgently, it's normally 2 months.

Not saying they're all lazy charlatans - just most of them.

Not really that much jesting - going to dig out photo's from 2 properties that were done up a few years ago. It should be quite easy to see who did what:

A. Uk workers

B Polish workers

#LocalworkforPolishworkers.

17 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

True - in the UK, if you try and employ British born workers to fix something urgently, it's normally 2 months.

Not saying they're all lazy charlatans - just most of them.

Not really that much jesting - going to dig out photo's from 2 properties that were done up a few years ago. It should be quite easy to see who did what:

A. Uk workers

B Polish workers

#LocalworkforPolishworkers.

16 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Am happy to wait for Lucho to send me my 5k? - the pigeon's due here on November 25th. 

Waiting on the results of their multiple personality KYC. 

Mr P! My wife almost broke the door rushing to check on me and see why I'm laughing so loud!!! 🤣

Mrs P must be a lucky woman having a person with such an amazing sense of humour beside her! 

8 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Am happy to wait for Lucho to send me my 5k? - the pigeon's due here on November 25th. 

Waiting on the results of their multiple personality KYC. 

I dunno.. If it's a race to see which reward arrives first...

Pre-post Leo was the hands down favourite to win. The slow start out the gate was surprising, but no cause for alarm. With some fine jockeying coming out of the first turn  all those in the stand sI'm sure expected the race would already be over..

Instead there's a complete the lack of giddee'up down the back stretch..  It's rumored he may even have been spotted pausing for a couple fan photos and a sugar cube or 3..

The million to one longshot  could seven uddenly begin to look like  the miracle of the century if they'd ever left the paddock,  but t it is indeed a one horse race.. so those holding a winning ticket  still have reason to smile.. as perhaps does the dog food factory down the road.. 

😜

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Enter the LeoVegas & Pragmatic Play MEME Competition to Win a Share of €500
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic