Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Nolimit city introduce the Replay feature

4 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

They introduced the Replay feature 

https://www.nolimitcity.com/news/nolimit-city-introduces-nolimit-replay.html

Your thoughts? 

I am thinking they will be one of the top 5 providers soon, especially with their latest releases! 

I'm not sure I quite understand it if I'm being honest! Iir's not very well written. So you can identify the best win on that game and then what? Try and replicate the win with the same stake size and feature?

33 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I'm not sure I quite understand it if I'm being honest! Iir's not very well written. So you can identify the best win on that game and then what? Try and replicate the win with the same stake size and feature?

it's just for showing off good wins and then more people will want to play their games

This Replay feature would be good for those players who use autoplay to play their games whilst they go and do something else...they can use the replay function to see what good wins they had missed watching, grab some screenshots or videos of that win, and get to show them off online. To me, it is just one more of those 'better than not having' new gimmicks.

An obviously good move for the games provider to gain better popularity, but it doesn't mean their games would play and pay any better!

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

This Replay feature would be good for those players who use autoplay to play their games whilst they go and do something else...they can use the replay function to see what good wins they had missed watching, grab some screenshots or videos of that win, and get to show them off online. To me, it is just one more of those 'better than not having' new gimmicks.

An obviously good move for the games provider to gain better popularity, but it doesn't mean their games would play and pay any better!

Well I am on Autoplay all the time to be honest Guess I will make use of it.

Their games are highly volatile.

@cocopop3011 - Its just to recap your session, if you missed a big win or something.

5 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Well I am on Autoplay all the time to be honest Guess I will make use of it.

Their games are highly volatile.

@cocopop3011 - Its just to recap your session, if you missed a big win or something.

Yes, I would want to use this Replay feature too, but only when I had missed seeing my big win, or when I had missed taking that winning screenshot. I use autoplay almost all the time too, but I always have the time and patience to sit and watch each and every spin I make. I would pause the game if I have to get up for a while, like going to the loo for example, then come back and continue watching again.

Not every player have this much time or patience, so a Replay feature is definitely a useful one. After all, we can replay or rewind any video we are watching, so why not on games too, right?

Way to go No Limit City! :good:

That's a brilliant feature actually, kudos to NoLimit City! :good:

Just imagine how much easier would be for anyone willing to brag with a big win. ;)

Not to mention the inevitable increase in play-traffic NoLimit will most certainly get for their slots as soon as forums get flooded with all these new-replay-tool-feature-caught-big-wins. :)