Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andreas21121980
    Newest Member
    andreas21121980

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Your Fav Grinding Games

On 4/19/2020 at 5:56 PM, MoodySlots said:

by grinding game i mean games like lil devil and kingmaker where you have to build up the game for a bonus. Thanks for having a look! 😉👍

just watched your bonanza video (5 bonuses), I can't believe you putting the game on a blacklist already, it gave you a decent avg of 66.25xBet per bonus and one of them was a great 246.7xBet (Bonus #4) if that last spin of that bonus had a diamond on reel 1 that spin would have paid £90, and making that bonus a total of 696.7xBet.... if diamond on both reel 1 and 6 then its a £180 spin and then the bonus would have been 1146.7xBet.....

On 4/22/2020 at 12:48 AM, Flatzem said:

just watched your bonanza video (5 bonuses), I can't believe you putting the Game On a blacklist already, it gave you a decent avg of 66.25xBet per bonus and one of them was a great 246.7xBet (Bonus #4) if that last Spin of that bonus had a diamond on reel 1 that spin would have paid £90, and making that bonus a total of 696.7xBet.... if diamond on both reel 1 and 6 then its a £180 spin and then the bonus would have been 1146.7xBet.....

It just seemed that unless you get +5 spins or a couple of retriggers theres not alot of chance. I will probably try during bonus hunts do get a sneaky one here and there but i dont think ill be playing often. I much prefer safari gold for megaways. ;)