Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kalli88
    Newest Member
    Kalli88

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would You Say Free Play Gives You Better Odds? (Opinions)

Hey everyone! Happy Thursday! This idea came to mind and there is not right or wrong answer of course. But when you play free play (fake money/credits) do you feel that you usually get a big win on that game ? I had a huge win during free play only so I’m curious if people have experienced the same thing. 😊

There has been a number of topics and threads on this subject over the years, and the general consensus is yes, it is always easier to win / get big wins when playing in the fun mode. I have also said before (but not generally accepted of course) that no-deposit free spins are a lot looser than when playing with real money or bonus money.

Don't want to go into greater details though. 😜

24 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

there was a BTG rep that said their playmoney and real money games are exactly the same and use the same servers and that by some law they have to provide the same experience.

Theoretically, that statement may be correct...but what they can never say or admit is that the real RTP of the game does not come into play in the fun mode...no real money RTP management, you get looser games. If real money play RTP is mixed with fun money RTP play, can you imagine the sort of complexities that would entail?

Where financial management is concerned, don't ever mix up the two! But I cannot say this...but neither can you. 😁

21 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

There has been a number of topics and threads on this subject over the years, and the general consensus is yes, it is always easier to win / get big wins when playing in the fun mode. I have also said before (but not generally accepted of course) that no-deposit free spins are a lot looser than when playing with real money or bonus money.

Don't want to go into greater details though. 😜

I kmew you'd be the first person to answer in this thread @Afi4wins