Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bajazyd
    Newest Member
    Bajazyd

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

On 3/21/2020 at 3:51 PM, bigdk88 said:

Hope everyone good I've not left the house in about 3 days now. I'm currently sourcing some delivery companies because all the supermarkets are impossible to get a delivery from until April how are they so ill prepared!? Take care all!

Oho, look who's back. :) 

Welcome back mate! :good:

On 3/22/2020 at 1:10 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, I'm not going to lie today is the first time I've cried about this. I'm struggling guys so I'm  off to read all of your posts to try and cheer me up.

Head up high, dear! Human kind survived far more dangerous and apocalyptic events, we will survive this one too! 

Of course, for those of us who have children, this whole COVID-19 ordeal brings more emotions than necessary, but then, hey, it is the children for whom we must stay strong for no matter the challenges and difficulties ahead of us. And we will! :friends:

@cocopop3011 dear, I'm here for you, we all are! I know there are better and worse days during this crisis, but the thing is, we have no power over it. All we can do is be cautious and limit our interactions with other people. I know staying in can be difficult, but just try to do as much as you can to get your mind off of it- cautious gambling (low stakes just for a little bit of entertainment), watch your favorite movies (I've been watching a lot of ***** horror ones, and generally my favorite ones like  A Simple Favor- not that it's the best movie ever by any means, but takes mind off of the reality), read a book, cook something you love- basically anything that would make you feel better. For me it's the fact that I live alone, so aside from going to the grocery shop, I have no actual real-life conversations with people which can also get into my head.. But we're strong and we'll be fine. 💗

2 hours ago, blondie said:

@cocopop3011 dear, I'm here for you, we all are! I know there are better and worse days during this crisis, but the thing is, we have no power over it. All we can do is be cautious and limit our interactions with other people. I know staying in can be difficult, but just try to do as much as you can to get your mind off of it- cautious gambling (low stakes just for a little bit of entertainment), watch your favorite movies (I've been watching a lot of ***** horror ones, and generally my favorite ones like  A Simple Favor- not that it's the best movie ever by any means, but takes mind off of the reality), read a book, cook something you love- basically anything that would make you feel better. For me it's the fact that I live alone, so aside from going to the grocery shop, I have no actual real-life conversations with people which can also get into my head.. But we're strong and we'll be fine. 💗

Ah...one in Malta...one in Malaysia...but two of a kind! :drinks:

so I watched a video and someone in the slot stream bragged about this:

Someone said: "I made $3k of put options I bought for Expedia the moment China announced quarantines".

Not only are there psychopath politicians that are making money out of this by using inside info to sell their shares early, you have others like the above psychopath making money out of other peoples deaths. This guy was rubbing his hands while the bodies are falling to the ground.

Just like with 9/11 there were those with inside info making money on the stockmarket cause they knew what events were getting done.

Put Option:

In finance, a put or put option is a stock market instrument which gives the holder the right to sell an asset, at a specified price, by a specified date to a given party. The purchase of a put option is interpreted as a negative sentiment about the future value of the underlying stock. The term "put" comes from the fact that the owner has the right to "put up for sale" the stock or index.

Expedia.com is an online travel agency and metasearch engine. The website and mobile app can be used to book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise ships, and vacation packages. It is owned and operated by Expedia Group, ranked first on the list of top earning travel companies.

6 hours ago, blondie said:

6 hours ago, ValDes said:

Head up high, dear! Human kind survived far more dangerous and apocalyptic events, we will survive this one too! 

Of course, for those of us who have children, this whole COVID-19 ordeal brings more emotions than necessary, but then, hey, it is the children for whom we must stay strong for no matter the challenges and difficulties ahead of us. And we will! :friends:

Thanks guys!! I knew you’d all be able to lift my spirits 💔

We have lockdown finally, although thick people still think it's not actual lockdown! For gods sake, just stay in the house how hard is it. 

Unfortunately, lockdown will not stop these and the weeks ahead are going to probably the most frightening times any of us have been through.

Stat safe everyone.

I've moved out of my sister's house and staying alone now...so I'm free again to do whatever I like, pheeew!

Staying at home for me is watching movies after movies to kill the time, old and new movies, but enjoying it nonetheless, I'm currently watching Resident Evil, seen the first 3, the final Afterlife next. Matrix series may be next. Got plenty of movies lined up so I should do just fine throughout this lockdown period. 😉

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I've moved out of my sister's house and staying alone now...so I'm free again to do whatever I like, pheeew!

Staying at home for me is watching movies after movies to kill the time, old and new movies, but enjoying it nonetheless, I'm currently watching Resident Evil, seen the first 3, the final Afterlife next. Matrix series may be next. Got plenty of movies lined up so I should do just fine throughout this lockdown period. 😉

have you seen.... They Live

something with martial arts, how about

and something with some gambling content

just realised all 3 above movies are from 1988.

and something from the 90's is this from 1992

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

We have lockdown finally, although thick people still think it's not actual lockdown! For gods sake, just stay in the house how hard is it. 

Unfortunately, lockdown will not stop these and the weeks ahead are going to probably the most frightening times any of us have been through.

Stat safe everyone.

Unfortunately if they were thick i could live with that but on one side they're more entitled, a generation of people who aren't used to folk saying no to them, who think their birth right gives them a claim to do whatever they want. You're dealing with a sizeable generation who, for example, have seen their parents not working, who in turn have grew up to replicate that attitude in terms of what they expect despite non contribution of any sorts to life - it's built into their psyche and it comes out for things like this. 

Then you have the older population, some of whom grew up during/post war who remember the times when the pubs still opened when German fire was raining down on the Red Lion pub, who think 'nah, seen worse' - so your're caught between both opposing worlds. 

Seen enough self exclusion threads on here to pick up on a small sample of the whole abdication of personal responsibility - this is just those folk extrapolated across 60 million 

2 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Londoners doing what they do best: looking out for Numero Uno

Screenshot 2020-03-24 at 21.27.07.png

The thing is of people still have to go to work with the likes of factories not closing this is what is going to happen!

The lockdown in Italy - Are people other than NHS staff working? Factories are still open here, garages, construction sites absolutely shop that sells a load of bread basically/ There are still so many places open so I can't imagine what London is like. While the commute is available, people will use it for work and surely Boris knows that. 

In regards to Sports Direct. Shame on them! Shame on them I say and they will never ever have my business again. Not that I shoped there much anyway mind. 

Everywhere in this world, there are so many people out there that thinks it will never happen to them!

The COVID-19 virus isn't choosy at all...it is very much like a nymphomaniac..."I want you and you and you and you...heck, I want all of you today...come closer and I'll give it to you!"

Then there are people who thinks they are healthy enough..."I take supplements everyday, I'm healthy, so I'm not afraid of getting it". Sheesh!

Then there are also some who put their religious faith first..."God will always protect me".

In my country, many are simply afraid to take the test...afraid that they may be infected...so they just don't want to know...and leave their life in God's hand!

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Everywhere in this world, there are so many people out there that thinks it will never happen to them!

The COVID-19 virus isn't choosy at all...it is very much like a nymphomaniac..."I want you and you and you and you...heck, I want all of you today...come closer and I'll give it to you!"

Then there are people who thinks they are healthy enough..."I take supplements everyday, I'm healthy, so I'm not afraid of getting it". Sheesh!

Then there are also some who put their religious faith first..."God will always protect me".

In my country, many are simply afraid to take the test...afraid that they may be infected...so they just don't want to know...and leave their life in God's hand!

Reminds me about one of my favorite songs of my all-time favorite band Iron Maiden! Which immediately  improved my terrible mood this morning watching the gloomy skies outside at minus 2... 

Thanks for this unexpected 'spiritual gift', dear Afi-san! :friends:

Videos Emerge Showing DOZENS OF PEOPLE Intentionally Spreading it on Benches and Elevators

there's also a video of a Chinese woman who has been confirmed to have been infected with the Corona Virus, spitting on produce in an Sydney supermarket (Australia).