Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    And1962
    Newest Member
    And1962

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

2 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

There's articles going around saying that OMICRON is actually an anagram for MORONIC!

Its mutation probably comes from the various vaccines already injected into the bodies! Infected cases so far involved FULLY VACCINATED people!!!

Omicron is the 15th letter of the Greek alphabet

they skipped Nu and Xi because they said Nu is like New and Xi cause of China's Xi Jinping.

now it has to be said that Omicron is very similar sounding to Unicron who happens to be a supervillain from the Transformers franchise.

Bull.

Its the Fact that at least we are transparent about what it happening and communicating to our people instead of hiding it and act like normal, so we can be proactive, hence our number daily is still on the lowish end.

They be banning us, leaving their people in our country with no way of going home, which is not right.... Meanwhile some countries banning us, have even higher numbers than us.

Personally, and since my own family already suffered the tragic consequences of COVID, I prefer to stick to the facts. And the facts are crystal clear - Vaccines Are Working! Period. 

For those who still believe in the world's biggest conspiracy theory, here's another FACT!

Screenshot - 2021-12-01T103627.047.png

This is the price my own country Bulgaria paid for being the only European country with vaccination rate below 20-25% and for having a nation that a/ doesn't want to get vaccinated cause Bill Gates will chip'em all, b/ doesn't give a sh*t about sticking to ANY restriction measures; c/ doesn't give a sh*t about protecting somehow those who are vulnerable let alone their own health and d/ doesn't stop complaining that COVID is still here and 'troubles the business'!!! 

Yes, agree, governments, WHO and all the other 'gang' are playing dead fox most of the time which could be/is a clear indicator it's not quite certain whose interests are on the 1st place there - the health of the world population and nations OR the 'financial health' of certain business circles ( or should I say world controlling circles). But hope you'd also agree that we, as individuals who must be interested in protecting their and others' health, must take our fair share of responsibility. And if that means to get vaccinated and/or to stick to the measures, well, so be it! 

Just my two cents... 

13 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Personally, and since my own family already suffered the tragic consequences of COVID, I prefer to stick to the facts. And the facts are crystal clear - Vaccines Are Working! Period. 

For those who still believe in the world's biggest conspiracy theory, here's another FACT!

Screenshot - 2021-12-01T103627.047.png

This is the price my own country Bulgaria paid for being the only European country with vaccination rate below 20-25% and for having a nation that a/ doesn't want to get vaccinated cause Bill Gates will chip'em all, b/ doesn't give a sh*t about sticking to ANY restriction measures; c/ doesn't give a sh*t about protecting somehow those who are vulnerable let alone their own health and d/ doesn't stop complaining that COVID is still here and 'troubles the business'!!! 

Yes, agree, governments, WHO and all the other 'gang' are playing dead fox most of the time which could be/is a clear indicator it's not quite certain whose interests are on the 1st place there - the health of the world population and nations OR the 'financial health' of certain business circles ( or should I say world controlling circles). But hope you'd also agree that we, as individuals who must be interested in protecting their and others' health, must take our fair share of responsibility. And if that means to get vaccinated and/or to stick to the measures, well, so be it! 

Just my two cents... 

There was a topic here on channels about Bulgaria and the population's denial into getting vaccinated. I mean more than 70% it is quite high. People believing in conspiracy and all that, are people that live in a big denial and have not swallowed the truth about how the world will be for the next 10 years, Because believe it or not, variants of covid will blossom every now and then. And i tempt to believe that the worst variant will  have the unvaccinated into the corner.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I'm getting worried about the country going in lockdown here! I cannot cope with another Xmas in lockdown and think it will be a huge mistake!

Anyone heard about the Number 10 scandal? Apparently, when we were all locked down last xmas, they had a party!

Yeah...ask that blondie guy who set up that party! 😜

Another lockdown this xmas? OH MY CRON!!! 😝

• 4 months later...