The Dark Knight has risen at Jackpot Capital. To celebrate the launch of one of the summer's biggest movies, Jackpot Capital is giving its players the chance to win real cash prizes just by playing any of the games in the casino. The more you play, the closer you'll get to saving Batman himself, so start soon in order to have the best shot at winning your share of $80,000.
Joining the Dark Knight Contest
Jackpot Capital welcomes all players, new and existing, to the Dark Knight promotion. Participation is as simple as logging in, depositing, and playing. You don't even have to enter any bonus codes or fill out any opt-in forms to get started. Just follow a couple of short steps to begin:
- Use our link to go to Jackpot Capital if it's not already on your PC.
- Download the software if you haven't yet, or use the instant-play Flash client.
- Not a member? Fill out the registration form to create your account.
- Log in for real money play with your username and password.
- Go into the cashier.
- Redeem any bonus codes if you have them. New players can use code WELCOME to receive a 100% match bonus of up to $100.
- Make at least $100 in total deposits from July 23rd to August 19th.
- Play your favorite games and earn points towards the Dark Knight contest.
Once you've started playing, you're already climbing the ranks of the Dark Knight promotion.
Jackpot Capital has structured the Dark Knight promotion so that all players have a fair shot at winning. The casino uses a tiered VIP system that groups players based on how much they deposit and wager on average. Each of these VIP groups has its own leaderboard. This means you'll only be competing against players who have a similar playing style and gambling budget as you.
In order to be listed on the Dark Knight leaderboard, you just need to save Gotham City. While this might not sound like an easy task, all it requires is that you earn enough points to go through all 7 levels. The level thresholds for each VIP group are listed on the "Points Legend" section of the promotional page on Jackpot Capital's website.
Once you reach the top level for your VIP group, you're guaranteed a winning spot. However, you can continue playing to try and win a larger prize. Check the "Scoreboard" page to see where you stand against the other leading players.
In order to see how many points you've generated, go to the "Promotions" section of the Jackpot Capital website and visit "The Dark Knight" section. Then enter your username in the box to see the number of points in your account. You have three ways through which you can earn more points:
- Get 1 point for every $100 wagered
- Get 1 point for every $100 deposited
- Get 1 point each day for logging in and wagering at least $1
When the contest ends on August 19th, all players who make it onto the scoreboard will be given the prize for which their rank qualifies them. To lock in a better prize, just earn more points.
In addition to the main contest, two other bonus opportunities exist. Each week, Jackpot Capital may award you with a special midweek match bonus to stretch out your bankroll. Additionally, you could be chosen as one of 150 players each Monday to earn an instant cash prize. Just playing during the previous weekend and deposit at least $150 to qualify.