We're pleased to announce that myBet Casino has just made a large number of improvements to welcome November. Although they were already one of the most trusted online casinos around, they have added new options to make themselves even better. With new games and new deposit methods, playing at myBet Casino has never been easier or more fun.
NetEnt Premieres at myBet Casino
The biggest announcement to come out of myBet Casino is their decision to include NetEntertainment software with their already large selection of games. NetEnt is an industry-leading company that has made strides in innovation and ease-of-access. Currently one of the most popular instant play platforms around, NetEnt was the perfect addition to the myBet Casino family.
Although they are all instant play, myBet's assortment of NetEnt games are just as good as those of the largest downloadable casino platforms. Many of their slots use bonus elements that cannot be found anywhere else. With a complete suite of table games, video pokers, and specialty games, this addition more than doubles myBet Casino's repertoire.
To ensure that players can easily find these games, they have placed them in the separate Games section of the website. The good news is that you don't need to create an additional account to try them out. Just log in using your current myBet Casino account (or make one if you haven't already) and click Games.
If you're unfamiliar with the NetEnt platform or not ready to gamble any of your own money, you can always load any of the games in free play mode. This way you can get a feel for how each game behaves before you decide on one to play for real money. (Of course, you can do this in the AskGamblers Games section, as well).
myBet Casino Adds More Banking Options
Of course, this addition of NetEnt software means absolutely nothing if you can't play! To ensure that more players can get in on the fun, myBet has decided to add a whole new set of deposit methods. The new set of payment processors is listed below. As far as we know, myBet's old payment options (including numerous other e-wallets not shown in the list) are still available.
- Bank transfer - transfer funds directly from your bank. Only available in select countries.
- Giropay - instantly handles payments direct from your bank account. Available for Germany and some other European countries.
- Sofortüberweisung - third-party company that allows you to instantly deposit with your bank account. Available for residents of Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Belgium.
- Carte Bleue - a popular debit card payment processor available for French players only.
- Credit cards - pay directly with your credit card balance. Now available in Spain.
- Prepaid cards - use your prepaid card balance for the convenience of a credit card with added security and control.
- Paypal - the world's most popular e-wallet solution. Pay with your Paypal balance or handle the transaction with your credit card.