Another characteristic of this game is that after a piece of line is completed, symbols involved disappear and new symbols fall allowing the formation of new paylines. The special features of this game can be divided into 2 groups: Mystery Features and Free Spins Bonus.
1) Mystery Features: happen randomly without forming a pattern of symbols and they are:
- Optimus Prime: when all the Decepticons symbols are destroyed and new symbols fall to replace and form new winning lines.
- Megatron: same as above but it destroys all Autobots symbols.
- Grimlock: burning randomly several symbols to be replaced later to form new winning lines. It is usual some of the new symbols are wild.
- Shockwave: like the previous feature and the only difference is he does so by blowing up symbols.
- Ratchet: when there are 2 bonus symbols on the screen, the physician of Autobots can make his grand entrance to destroy a symbol to open space for a third bonus scatter to activate a free spins round. This is my favorite Mystery Feature.
2) Free Spins Bonus: when you activate this feature with the appearance of 3 scatters with the word bonus on them, you can choose between 4 Transformers that have different number of free spins and different multipliers to apply to your round of free games as well:
- Megatron: 5 spins with 8 x - 10 x multipliers.
- Optimus Prime: 8 spins with 4 x - 10 x multipliers.
- Shockwave: 12 spins with 3 x - 5 x multipliers.
- Bumblebee: 15 spins with 2 x - 4 x multipliers.
Here you luck plays a major role but certainly you always win. I played for fun, I always chose Shockwave, and once I could double my initial balance in just one round of free spins. Although it was not real money it was a great feeling. Not always you win in games and this slot is no exception, I am conscious that many games work better in demo than in a real account, but I want to try this slot for real money to see how it goes.