Terms and Conditions
1. AskGamblers.com does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
2. The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
3. AskGamblers.com is an independent gambling directory and information service providing most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
4. AskGamblers.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
5. AskGamblers.com users, are responsible for determining if it is legal for them to play any particular games or place any particular wager.
6. AskGamblers.com does not guarantee the accuracy or fullness for any item contained within these materials.
7. AskGamblers.com will not be responsible for any damages, which may result from the use of these materials.
8. The information on this server is subject to modify without notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of AskGamblers.com in the future.
9. All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
10. Unless identified with the label "Copy Freely", the contents of this Web site, are copyrighted by AskGamblers.com.
11. In consideration of this authorization, AG users agree, that any copy of these documents you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
12. AskGamblers.com users, may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
13. Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by AskGamblers.com and may not be licensed here under.
14. AskGamblers.com is a registered trademark of ZeroCorp Ltd.
15. AskGamblers.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
16. If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us email at email@example.com