Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Your Favorite Game?

good to hear that you have some systems that works for you! i try from time to time different system for colors and odd even but at the end i am always angry. hehe

In roulette (and probably most other games) bankroll is of paramount importance.

First you chose a good system and then you make sure you have the adequate bankroll to follow it with discipline and determination.

This is why many experienced roulette players consider minimum bets one of the most important criteria for online roulette. Because with low minimum bets you bankroll can stand the bad streaks and it is easier to follow the system to the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am into progressive slot games yet I really find it hard winning. I also love to play baccarat and blackjack i guess it is way more easier to win. Its been a long time. Hello ask gamblers family! :D

You find it hard to win anything or you find it hard to win the progressive jackpot? Never chase it because it will never happen that way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i preffer mega fortune game

Do you play this regular? I used to love this game, used to play it all the time, free spins were very generous which was the main reason I played it. Never thought much of the bonus game since I never won much more than a few pound. But I no longer play it, find it rather boring now actually just can't seem to win it so stopped playing.

• 4 months later...

Do you play this regular? I used to love this game, used to play it all the time, free spins were very generous which was the main reason I played it. Never thought much of the bonus game since I never won much more than a few pound. But I no longer play it, find it rather boring now actually just can't seem to win it so stopped playing.

I prefer Mega Fortune dreams.

Can you believe I don't recall every trying this! What is the difference? I used to be a big fan of Mega Fortune a few years ago played it all the time, but I just started getting bored with it, it doesn't play like it used to.

It is similar to Mega Fortune, just the free spins feature is more easier to hit then the bonus wheel feature. It also has a wild re-spin feature. So if you get 3 wilds on the screens you can a free re-spin and the wilds are locked in during that spin.  Try it here http://www.askgamblers.com/progressive-slots/mega-fortune-dreams-netent-game-review/

You can also see how another guy won here : Valdes i hope you don't mind me posting someone else video just for this one time.

It is similar to Mega Fortune, just the free spins feature is more easier to hit then the bonus wheel feature. It also has a wild re-spin feature. So if you get 3 wilds on the screens you can a free re-spin and the wilds are locked in during that spin.  Try it here http://www.askgamblers.com/progressive-slots/mega-fortune-dreams-netent-game-review/

You can also see how another guy won here : Valdes i hope you don't mind me posting someone else video just for this one time.

Well this is interesting actually because one of the main reasons I stopped playing the original Mega Fortune was because I stopped getting free spins so maybe I should give it a go.

For some reason I always played Mega Fortune at Betsson when I deposited there, then UK players were restricted and the game was history. 

• 4 weeks later...