Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yarayelena
    Newest Member
    yarayelena

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bingo... Play for Money & Play for Fun Too!

blakejean

What makes the game of bingo so irresistible and so exciting? Well, it's the fun of purchasing some bingo cards and paying the bingo games with a hope to win and pocket some smart cash prizes! But how can we forget that bingo is game of sheer luck where on not-so-lucky days we may not win anything in spite of spending hundreds of dollars in purchasing the bingo cards.

But online bingo has changed this concept a bit with their free bingo games! With free bingo games in market, you now have the choice to switch from the real money bingo games to the free ones.

While playing on these free online bingo games, you don't have to bother putting your precious dollars on stake by purchasing the bingo cards. That's because when you are playing on the free bingo games, the site owners charge your account with some free money. This free money can be used to purchase the bingo cards to play your favorite bingo games for free. Whatever you win while playing with this free money gets credited into your free bingo account which you can further use to play more and more bingo games. However, there are some generous bingo sites like 123bingoonline that lets you withdraw whatever you win on these free games after satiating certain pre-requisites!

So, when you are feeling lucky... keep playing with real money games and on those not-so-lucky days conveniently switch to free online bingo games!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

This is true, However. Gambling should be fun! I only gamble once a week and I always set myself a limit, once that limit is gone that's it. It is not fun when the urge to to break your limit takes over! It can take over your life, I know a couple of people where this has happened and it's not good. They almost lost everything, including their family and home. Be responsible, my wife likes to go to Gala bingo once a week, she takes with her a certain amount of money for the night and gets a good two hours enjoyment with her friends and a couple of drinks. I stay at home on those nights and spend the same as her. She probably gets more value for money, but as I said, when its gone, its gone and that's it! Don't take it too seriously.

• 3 months later...

If the game did not go well, then it is better to immediately stop...  8)

And after the big win should move immediately to drink beverages, and the more you drink, the less likely to lose your winnings...  :drinks:

About both on my avatar :rofl: