Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Also they are telling me I need to use my hard saved 38,000+ points by 31st Dec or I lose them! I'm saving for the $35 only other thing I can buy is gift cards which I don't really want! 

Same thing by me as well. Telling me it will expire.

Now the only things that is available for me is the cash exchange and i need to get another 20 000 points to get $25 cash.

So another $20 000 in cash transactions after you treat me the way you did by cancelling the card? ***** no. i think im going to close my account.

Ask them if someone can transfer you points lol. Ill be happy to send mine. I have about 25 000 points left.

Thanks buddy I will certainly ask neteller I'm only needing 3000 something to trade for 35 bucks. If I win with it I'll send you a cash amount as a big thanks. So keep neteller open until end of January just in case. Pm me your neteller email so they can contact you.

Also they are telling me I need to use my hard saved 38,000+ points by 31st Dec or I lose them! I'm saving for the $35 only other thing I can buy is gift cards which I don't really want! 

I'm really Disappointed in these guys ...use the points or else ...and thats not all I emailed vip with some questions and received a generalised

response ...im shocked at the slipping of standards was a case of having to go to eco I could use my visa to get a faster withdrawal than a 8 day member wire transfer.

Ask them if someone can transfer you points lol. Ill be happy to send mine. I have about 25 000 points left.

Thanks buddy I will certainly ask neteller I'm only needing 3000 something to trade for 35 bucks. If I win with it I'll send you a cash amount as a big thanks. So keep neteller open until end of January just in case. Pm me your neteller email so they can contact you.

I don't really think you could transfer any points to another Neteller account, so it seems you gonna lose these points when the time ends on December 31st, 2016... :(

Biggy, you'd better exchange it for the lower $25 cash reward while you still have time, mate. 

I don't really think you could transfer any points to another Neteller account, so it seems you gonna lose these points when the time ends on December 31st, 2016... :(

Biggy, you'd better exchange it for the lower $25 cash reward while you still have time, mate.

Is there a 25$ reward didn't see that? Finally got reply from neteller. I cannot transfer points however it's only the 15,000 points from 2015 I'll lose. Won't lose the 23000 odd I earned this year.

Is there a 25$ reward didn't see that? Finally got reply from neteller. I cannot transfer points however it's only the 15,000 points from 2015 I'll lose. Won't lose the 23000 odd I earned this year.

Surely there is...

Screenshot.png

Bad news though, it appears you don't have enough points to claim it. :(

I'm actually a bit puzzled here...

Aren't those Reward Points remain available in the main Neteller account?  :huh:

I have some balance too, but my points are not going anywhere, because those points were derived from the main account. I would have thought that points derived from the Net+ cards would automatically go into the main account for future use, and not become void at all?