Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

Askgamblers badge system

Fiekie247

I must admit that the badge and achievement system within askgamblers are very good. As you unlock badges and achievement by being active, posting reviews, certain amount of posts, up votes, anniversaries etc etc.

Was wondering maybe at a later stage certain badges and achievements could have some small incentives hidden in them and you can claim them when you unlock the badge or achievement.

Now obviously i do not say every badge or achievement should have a hidden achievement, but the longer milestones ones, like reaching 5000 posts in the forum and maybe the next one 10 000 post , maybe anniversaries starting from 5 years on wards etc and 2000 post up votes and the next would be for 5000 up votes or when you reach 3000 reviews and the next 5000 reviews, also we can consider for the most active player 3 months in a row for a specific region, continent or country - These are just ideas

Even if a new forum joiner post 200 or more post in his first month stay here at askgamblers, he unlock the signature modifier badge which means he can set a signature right away in he posted 200 post within his first month instead of having to reach the 500 post bench mark first.

I think this could be fun.

I have not thought what the incentives could be, but maybe exclusive deposit offers like claiming them before anyone can claim them or before it is posted publicly, or maybe a points system where you earn points for unlocking badges and achievements and the points can be exchange for cash and be paid via neteller etc or free cash as well, i don't know. Don't want to sound to greedy lol :p

What does askgamblers think about that?