Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shellyg79
    Newest Member
    Shellyg79

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dead or Alive is now available on mobile !!

I can't believe you got a wild line already! How are you so lucky on this game!

I can't complain because I don't do anywhere near the amount of spins to you do on the game and I know that's probably why I haven't had any wild line yet  ;)

I get bored too easily that's my problem. But one day, one day!  :p

Persistence, in my humble opinion, is the only key to the success with Dead Or Alive. It won't give up so easily, just like nay of us right. ;)

Persistence, in my humble opinion, is the only key to the success with Dead Or Alive. It won't give up so easily, just like nay of us right. ;)

Yep...I'll keep on shooting with plastic bullets...but one of these days, I'll get to eat that cake by the ocean!  :D

• 3 weeks later...

I also got a wildline almost straight away on the new game but I'm hearing more and more people insisting that it isn't as generous as the previous version. It's still quite early to say anything for sure but I seem to be getting more four scatter triggers than I am used to, and I've also noticed that a lot of bonus rounds seem to drop me a wild on four reels without giving the fifth too. I used to always feel I could predict when I was going to hit a big bonus from watching the wilds drop in on the first few spins, but I've had lots more near-misses than I'm used to over the past month or so. It could all just be co-incidence at this point of course, but I will be really upset if it does turn out that any unannounced "tweaks" have been made :S