Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    And1962
    Newest Member
    And1962

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Your Favourite Halloween Slots?

Halloween is coming and our team have come up with a list of Top 10 Halloween Slots....And in my opinion they've got the top one pretty much on point!

Halloween Fortune (Playtech) is definitely my favourite themed slot and I'd put Lucky Witch (Microgaming) as my 2nd place.

Are there any that you like that haven't been included in the list? Gong back a few years ago I would have put Zombies (NetEnt) in the list but I just don't play it anymore but I know we have a few fans here. 

How about Micrgaming's new Lost Vegas Slot?

Halloween is coming and our team have come up with a list of Top 10 Halloween Slots....And in my opinion they've got the top one pretty much on point!

Halloween Fortune (Playtech) is definitely my favourite themed slot and I'd put Lucky Witch (Microgaming) as my 2nd place.

Are there any that you like that haven't been included in the list? Gong back a few years ago I would have put Zombies (NetEnt) in the list but I just don't play it anymore but I know we have a few fans here. 

I have to agree with the list!

Especially with Blood Suckers and Frankenstein, but  I am surprised that iSoftbet's newest release of Paranormal Activity isn't up there on that list.

That game genuinely gave me a good few jumps!  :shok:

Lost Vegas is a no-no-no-no for me!!!  :angry:

The graphics may be nice, but the payouts are just terribly low!

Even Zombies could pay better than Lost Vegas, and I do like Zombies much more than Lost Vegas.

That game is now lost in my deep freezer!  :D

I have to agree with the list!

Especially with Blood Suckers and Frankenstein, but  I am surprised that iSoftbet's newest release of Paranormal Activity isn't up there on that list.

That game genuinely gave me a good few jumps!  :shok:

Really??? I've not played the game yet but now you just said that I have to try it.

Frankenstein I agree is a great game but I stopped playing it this year, so many times I've had a ton of wilds and the payout has been really low. In fact I don't think I've opened this game once this year!

Lost Vegas is a no-no-no-no for me!!!  :angry:

The graphics may be nice, but the payouts are just terribly low!

Even Zombies could pay better than Lost Vegas, and I do like Zombies much more than Lost Vegas.

That game is now lost in my deep freezer!  :D

I struggle to comprehend that any game can be worse than Zombies. It's such a shame because I honestly loved this game when I first started playing slots, now it's just extremely slow and boring. I can't see me ever playing it again to be honest. I knew you were a fan though.

Oh, I wouldn't even dare comparing Zombies with Lost Vegas, cause it's probably a hundred times better in every single aspect I could think of... Lost Vegas.. Seriously, the only lost thing with this game is your time and money, the game payout is simply ridiculous and literally kills all the good impressions which graphics, sound and idea in general left at the beginning. Had over 700 spins sessions the other night, got 15+ features, equally spread between normal and zombie play and not a single one of these features paid over 15 x bet?! Can you believe that! 15 x bet, that's 4.50 playing on a 0.30 bet!...  :angry:

It's just another "No, Thank You" game for me and one more disappointment coming from Microgaming. Shame, had some really big expectations that MG is gonna offer a new super hit to their old fans like me...:( 

Iam not  that big fan of Halloween :crazy:  theme slots but if i need to choose then i would play or choose Blood Suckers game.As for the new game Lost :rolleyes: you are discussing i haven't got an opportunity to try it,but even if i do,that would be from free spins offer definitely,have some other favorites from Microgaming and will continue to play those  ;)

Halloween Fortune, always was always will be :D

Yep! I wish they'd hurry up with the launch of the 2nd one! I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Iam not  that big fan of Halloween :crazy:  theme slots but if i need to choose then i would play or choose Blood Suckers game.As for the new game Lost :rolleyes: you are discussing i haven't got an opportunity to try it,but even if i do,that would be from free spins offer definitely,have some other favorites from Microgaming and will continue to play those  ;)

Even though I have to agree BloodSuckers is a great game it's not one I automatically turn to during my sessions. I find I end up playing Bloodusuckers when I've got bored of the other games and I'm browsing through what's playing and I see this one. These are probably the only times I play this game.

Yep! I wish they'd hurry up with the launch of the 2nd one! I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Even though I have to agree BloodSuckers is a great game it's not one I automatically turn to during my sessions. I find I end up playing Bloodusuckers when I've got bored of the other games and I'm browsing through what's playing and I see this one. These are probably the only times I play this game.

Actually it's already out. Tried it once for real play but didn't trigger the bonus round to see if it would pay anything descent. 

I choosed Lost in vegas cause this game starts paid me from begin and liker I always say if its something good just dont look for better things cause can be worst. With rest game I just tested with no deposit bonuses so small chances to win cause I always take too high amount spins :)

I choosed Lost in vegas cause this game starts paid me from begin and liker I always say if its something good just dont look for better things cause can be worst. With rest game I just tested with no deposit bonuses so small chances to win cause I always take too high amount spins :)

Little bit hard to understand what you mean but I think I got the jist of it! You like Lost in Vegas?  :p