Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nenno
    Newest Member
    Nenno

• No registered users viewing this page.

Corals "Top Flight Roulette"

Hey all!

So today I got a code through from corals to go try their new "Top Flight Roulette" game in-store on their controversial Fixed Odds Betting Terminals (FOBTs). It's a quirky take on roulette with a dartboard used as the wheel and you can bet on hitting any number, the doubles/trebles or any green/red spot etc. Lots more possible outcomes than regular roulette and so much bigger wins on offer all the way up to 250-1 for a treble or the bull. I was given £3 to try the game out so I spread the lot out across the board and had a hit on double 11 for a win of £12.60. Not bad! :)

There's a video of the game here: 

and I guess it will be available on-line as well soon if it isn't already.

Has anybody else tried this game and what do you think of it? Is it an improvement over regular roulette? I like the fact there are bigger wins on offer but I can imagine a lot of people losing lots of money very quickly too with so many possible outcomes on the wheel. Personally I think this is more fun than regular old roulette and I think the dartboard is really quite an inspired idea too!

I wouldn't have chosen to play it if the bonus money could be used for any game, but I quite like the fact they choose to award these offers on a specific title most of the time as it gives me the chance to try something new and in this case, yes I did enjoy it - This is the kind of game I'd be quite tempted to drop £20 or so on at the end of a winning session ... maybe £3-5 on five spots in the hope of adding an extra 125x win to the evening. Normal roulette can be quite dull but I think the higher variance helps make this a little more exciting!