Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andreas21121980
    Newest Member
    andreas21121980

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unexpected wins...

Hi everyone

I'm not sure of how many of us here now use auto spin all the time? I'm pretty much using it all the time and very rarely being able to actually watch my sessions, just going back to them now and again. Most of the time seeing my balance considerably less or around the same. BUT....Don't you just love it when you check your screens and your balance has gone up by a HUGE amount!!

It hasn't happened to me recently but it's happened loads of times in the past. Just wondered if I'm alone on this or if we all pretty much experience this? And if you do can you remember any times when it's happened that you could share with us?

The only downfall of this is that you don't get to capture the big moment!

I use auto spin all the time when playing tournaments on videoslots. When i play normally with cash i always look or 90% of the time. Does the tournaments count? because i actually won 3rd prize and hopefully 2nd prize in another tournament. and won some others.

i must admit i do that sometimes playing reel cash. This attached was one example where i left auto spin but checked to stop autospin if balance increased with $100 and when i returned the feature just ended and it stopped auto spin luckily got screen shot

post-72774-0-82708300-1475054541_thumb.jpg

I am one of those using auto-spin option all the time. In fact this is the way I'm playing for years, setting my beloved DOA at 250 or 500 auto spins and mark Stop if a free spins is won feature, then just switching tabs from time and checking. :) Working perfectly for me cause I'm multi-tasking all the time and simply don't have the free time to dedicate to gambling only... :( 

I was setting pimped at Auto play  during my 2nd buy in. I scored 400 points during my 1st buy-in. I decided to make a re-buy and left the game at auto play because i was busy doing something at work now, when i returned this happened and i checked my activity history and saw this now. couldn't capture any big wins though.

post-72774-0-94368900-1475147179_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-46850200-1475147191_thumb.jpg

It definitely doesn't happen enough! I also usually set the autoplay to stop on bonus or on a balance boost of £50 or more, maybe a little more or less depending on the stakes I'm playing. I've got one of those weird superstitions going at the moment whereby if I light up a cigarette and go out of the room after I've started the game going then I come back and magically have an awesome win... it keeps happening maybe 1 time in 3 so I keep doing it even though I know it's ridiculous!! :)

It definitely doesn't happen enough! I also usually set the autoplay to stop on bonus or on a balance boost of £50 or more, maybe a little more or less depending on the stakes I'm playing. I've got one of those weird superstitions going at the moment whereby if I light up a cigarette and go out of the room after I've started the game going then I come back and magically have an awesome win... it keeps happening maybe 1 time in 3 so I keep doing it even though I know it's ridiculous!! :)

The only downfall is you'll go through a ton of cigarettes :p

Hmmm, I am also one who uses the 'autospin' 90% of the time.

I would let the game run on auto as I relax back, enjoy watching the game, and enjoy my cigarette.  ^_^

Oh so you auto spin but watch the game? I hardly ever do this! If I'm watching the game I'll usually play it in normal mode.

Hmmm, I am also one who uses the 'autospin' 90% of the time.

I would let the game run on auto as I relax back, enjoy watching the game, and enjoy my cigarette.  ^_^

How i sometimes miss smoking.

10 months clean after almost 20 years of smoking. When i set auto spin i watch something in the background.

Oh so you auto spin but watch the game? I hardly ever do this! If I'm watching the game I'll usually play it in normal mode.

Yes, I do, almost all the time too!

Why? That's the best time for me to watch, observe, study and learn the game, taking mental notes of whatever I think may be of some importance in the game itself. That's how I did for all my favourite Playtech games. Over the years, those repetitive happenings become embedded into my brain and becomes instantly available at my fingertips.  ^_^

Yes, I do, almost all the time too!

Why? That's the best time for me to watch, observe, study and learn the game, taking mental notes of whatever I think may be of some importance in the game itself. That's how I did for all my favourite Playtech games. Over the years, those repetitive happenings become embedded into my brain and becomes instantly available at my fingertips.  ^_^

Hmmmm very interesting indeed!

Edited by cocopop3011
typo

How i sometimes miss smoking.

10 months clean after almost 20 years of smoking. When i set auto spin i watch something in the background.

Stick with it Fiekie, as much as you might think you miss it it feels real ***** to start again after you've managed to kick them for a long time. Trust me, I know :(