Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hdjisbd
    Newest Member
    Hdjisbd

• No registered users viewing this page.

NetEnt's brand new Motorhead Slot is LIVE! What do you think?

Triggering the free spins are very difficult but the base game can pay decent at times after each other. No wonder they do not have stop auto play when free spins is won feature as they know you never win the free spins.

Oh maaaan...that doesn't sound good at all to my ears!

I wanna hear those Free Spins activation sounds as many times as I can, like in Guns N Roses. So far none from Motorhead, not a single Free Spins game, and not a single win worth mentioning at all too. Bad, bad game for me so far!  :(

I once managed to score about $38 during free spins, but never saw the feature happening and how the free spins feature paid as i was busy and it was on auto play during tournament. Scored 4200 points with 30 spins. I guess the free spins feature was good after all i guess at minimum bet. Almost x200 my bet.

post-72774-0-86522200-1474879584_thumb.jpg

I've been playing this slot solid for the last two days and my conclusion is that you're never really going to hit huge wins, well not within my betting range anyway. Free spins are awful, very disappointed, I;m also disappointed with the features, really thought NetEnt would pull something out of the bag for this one.However, I do think it's a great slot for wagering!

This is all I have, not a single win over 100x yet  ;)

motor 2.pngmotor 3.png

The win on the 2nd shot was £16, don't know why it's cut off

I've been playing this slot solid for the last two days and my conclusion is that you're never really going to hit huge wins, well not within my betting range anyway. Free spins are awful, very disappointed, I;m also disappointed with the features, really thought NetEnt would pull something out of the bag for this one.However, I do think it's a great slot for wagering!

This is all I have, not a single win over 100x yet  ;)

attachicon.gifmotor 2.pngattachicon.gifmotor 3.png

The win on the 2nd shot was £16, don't know why it's cut off

You would think the win on the 2nd screenshot should be like $50 at least or something. Especially 7's and Bells which is the 3 and 4th highest symbol on the game.

I really think this payout ratio is very bad, should make this game atleast a good 243 ways pay.

You would think the win on the 2nd screenshot should be like $50 at least or something. Especially 7's and Bells which is the 3 and 4th highest symbol on the game.

I really think this payout ratio is very bad, should make this game atleast a good 243 ways pay.

Motorhead lacks the killer punches by having only 76 paylines, which is far insufficient to provide good big wins.

The only way to get those 'bigger wins' is to get those Wild Aces on the FIRST THREE AND FOUR REELS, whereby the 76 paylines would be maximised. But as you can see from the various screenshots so far, those Wild Aces tend to appear on the last few reels instead, especially appearing on reels 4 and 5. What it does is to create a VISUAL DISILLUSION of getting lots of Wilds, creating lots of excitement, but without the big wins!  :angry:

Motorhead lacks the killer punches by having only 76 paylines, which is far insufficient to provide good big wins.

The only way to get those 'bigger wins' is to get those Wild Aces on the FIRST THREE AND FOUR REELS, whereby the 76 paylines would be maximised. But as you can see from the various screenshots so far, those Wild Aces tend to appear on the last few reels instead, especially appearing on reels 4 and 5. What it does is to create a VISUAL DISILLUSION of getting lots of Wilds, creating lots of excitement, but without the big wins!  :angry:

I managed to get wild symbols on reels 1, 2 and 3 once but a low paying symbol on reel 4 and no matching on reels 5 and 6. I guess that is how the game works.

If the free spins feature was easily accessible i would think this slot is okay, because the linked reel feature is almost 6/7 out of 10 spins and besides the mystery symbol that is in the linked reel feature you get the wild symbols on the linked reels as well which is making big wins.

I managed to get wild symbols on reels 1, 2 and 3 once but a low paying symbol on reel 4 and no matching on reels 5 and 6. I guess that is how the game works.

If the free spins feature was easily accessible i would think this slot is okay, because the linked reel feature is almost 6/7 out of 10 spins and besides the mystery symbol that is in the linked reel feature you get the wild symbols on the linked reels as well which is making big wins.

That is precisely the TRICK IN THE GAME mate! You may get the Wilds on reels 1, 2 and 3, or even on reel 4, but you'll most probably get small paying symbols on the last 2 reels. Once in a lifetime, someone may get that maximum win with Wild Aces on all 5 reels, or on the first 4 reels, but I guess only 1 lucky person may see that coming, or maybe a few, I don't know, but I really doubt it.

It has the same theoretical possibility of getting 5 reels of Wild Desire, or 5 reels of Harps, or 5 reels of Count Spectacular, or whatever.  :rolleyes:

That is precisely the TRICK IN THE GAME mate! You may get the Wilds on reels 1, 2 and 3, or even on reel 4, but you'll most probably get small paying symbols on the last 2 reels. Once in a lifetime, someone may get that maximum win with Wild Aces on all 5 reels, or on the first 4 reels, but I guess only 1 lucky person may see that coming, or maybe a few, I don't know, but I really doubt it.

It has the same theoretical possibility of getting 5 reels of Wild Desire, or 5 reels of Harps, or 5 reels of Count Spectacular, or whatever.  :rolleyes:

I never experienced 5 harps nor the wild desire feature, but i managed to get 4 expanded wild symbols on Count Spectecular once. I love that game.

I never experienced 5 harps nor the wild desire feature, but i managed to get 4 expanded wild symbols on Count Spectecular once. I love that game.

That Count Spectacular can be quite spectacular at the right time. I had managed to get 4 reels of them too, some years back, but I can no longer play the game anymore now. And yes too, I've had 4 reels of Wild Desire and 4 reels of Harps in Jack and the Beanstalk, but none of all 5 reels.

But like I have said before in the forum, and I do believe in it, is that I don't think it would be possible to get any of those 5 reels win in the near future, not for some years more to come perhaps.  :p

Wow, some amazing wins posted here, I find it incredible that I didn't see something like this myself when I must have played maybe 100 of the freeroll battles laid on by VideoSlots last weekend as well as a bunch of resulting free spins and about £30 wagered in cash on the game too. 

My final verdict, it beats Jimi Hendrix but pales in comparison to Guns N Roses. The "secret reel" feature is a total stinker whereas the "Bomber" feature is awesome. Soundtrack is fantastic but even The Ace of Spades get's repetitive eventually !

Thanks guys :) haha icy i could only ever get a "big win" off this game betting 40c or 60c. I finally got a decent win yesterday so was able to splash out and with some higher deposits and bigger bets. So I figured, it likes to pay on those little bets, why not make them $4 and $6 and see how it goes. Thankfully it paid off haha

I actually got the spins 3 times I think it was. Mind you, I have only ever gotten the spins 2 times before on the day it was released. I have been giving this game a go almost daily with nothing. But I was determined to see what its potential was. I still think it pays quite low, one of those screen shots was a screen full of clovers except one on the second reel and all it paid was $200.

Guns n roses will forever be my favourite haha I've had some epic wins on that bad boy lol

Thanks guys :) haha icy i could only ever get a "big win" off this game betting 40c or 60c. I finally got a decent win yesterday so was able to splash out and with some higher deposits and bigger bets. So I figured, it likes to pay on those little bets, why not make them $4 and $6 and see how it goes. Thankfully it paid off haha

I actually got the spins 3 times I think it was. Mind you, I have only ever gotten the spins 2 times before on the day it was released. I have been giving this game a go almost daily with nothing. But I was determined to see what its potential was. I still think it pays quite low, one of those screen shots was a screen full of clovers except one on the second reel and all it paid was $200.

Guns n roses will forever be my favourite haha I've had some epic wins on that bad boy lol

Your favourite all time slot, or favourite out of the three?