Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

Spectra by Thunderkick - BETA release at Casumo

I like the look of it! I take it when you say "beta" though it's just the user interface or graphics that haven't been signed off right? My experience with "beta" software makes me shudder at the thought of a "beta" slot. I'm imagining it swallowing money without spinning or accidentally emptying my entire balance on one spin lol.

I'll probably give it a try tomorrow regardless.... you only live once and all that :)

I like the look of it! I take it when you say "beta" though it's just the user interface or graphics that haven't been signed off right? My experience with "beta" software makes me shudder at the thought of a "beta" slot. I'm imagining it swallowing money without spinning or accidentally emptying my entire balance on one spin lol.

I'll probably give it a try tomorrow regardless.... you only live once and all that :)

Let us know how you get on!

Some game providers called it Pre-Release and some Beta release, but its basically the same thing. Once we go live with these games it´s basically final but in some cases there´s some tweaks to be made before the official release. that´s pretty rare though. 

To summarize no disappearing coin, buggy graphic, etc :) 

Of course in the case of any trouble there is always great Casumo support to resolve the issue if needed :rolleyes:

Spectra...a BETA Release at Casumo?  :huh:

Thunderkick...games provider I like

Beta...means haven't made any strike

Release...can play whenever I like

Casumo...my top favourite like

Spectra...yes, a few times I've tried

Graphics...simple, but I do like

Wins...Dang, I haven't yet like!

Do I like Spectra? You can betcha!  :D

I didn't end up getting to play unfortunately :( Money was very tight this weekend so I stuck to a little poker at Stars and a couple of measly £5 deposits at Videoslots to play some 0.09 dead or alive... gutted! 

How's the variance AFI4WINS? I'm undecided on Thunderkick games overall so far, they sometimes feel very much style over substance.

I didn't end up getting to play unfortunately :( Money was very tight this weekend so I stuck to a little poker at Stars and a couple of measly £5 deposits at Videoslots to play some 0.09 dead or alive... gutted! 

How's the variance AFI4WINS? I'm undecided on Thunderkick games overall so far, they sometimes feel very much style over substance.

Well, if you must know and need to know, never never expect huge wins from any Thunderkick games!

Theirs are mostly of the medium and medium-high variance, but hardly ever of the very high variance kind.

Their paytables would show these...but then again...not many players can read behind those numbers.

I like playing Spectra because it plays like Starburst in a way, but the Wilds don't burst onto the reels all at once. They tend to creep one step at a time, giving one or two additional chances at another win, hopefully bigger than the last. Sometimes I do wish it would come fully stacked all at once, but if that doesn't pay, no second chance, know what I mean? With Spectra, you get one Wild first, then two, then three. If that three Wilds doesn't pay, hmm, just not your day!

Anyway, I haven't got the chance yet to really give Spectra any good long plays, like I did on Fruit Warp, Birds On A Wire, Barber Shop and a few others more. I have also tried their new 'Babushkas' game, the one just before Spectra came out, or at about the same time, and Babushkas seem to be pretty fun to play too. A little bit like 'Toki Time', without the 3 Wild Reels, but with 15 all-of-a-kind wins, like in Barber Shop! This I like! Hehehe.  ^_^