Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nickelin
    Newest Member
    Nickelin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Starbu(r)st - Love it or hate it?

Okay one Question Coco..

Starbust or Twin Spin?

Twin Spin every time! I too have seen the good side of that game recently, I actually believe a full screen of BARs is going to land for me in that game one day. Plus, the fact the free spins are worth 2.5x as much as those usually given in Starburst makes it a no brainer for me.

I thought it was obvious but point is that he was betting big until his balance dropped so low and then on low bets Starburst started to troll/pay out such as at 0m48sec on 1 SEK bet(his very last 1SEK) he gets 186.6xBet, THEN at 3m31s on 0.6 SEK bet (his very last 0.6SEK)(only 6 lines selected) he gets 93.33XBet

Ah, I'm using a slow connection and the video played in such low quality I couldn't even see the balance at the bottom.. it kind of makes sense now with what the guy was saying though. 

As much as I know every spin is a unique event and all, NetEnt slots do seem to exhibit some funny behaviour in that regard. Dead or Alive is *always* chucking me something in when I'm down to my last few spins that will keep me going for a while longer, for example!

• 1 year later...