Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kacok
    Newest Member
    kacok

• No registered users viewing this page.

DrVegas delayed withdrawals

stegee82

It's strange because I've had friends that play there with no issues whatsoever but then DrVegas are saying something different to me. Don't get it to be honest. I've found though if I email them instead of going in live chat, the withdrawal goes through quicker

It's strange because I've had friends that play there with no issues whatsoever but then DrVegas are saying something different to me. Don't get it to be honest. I've found though if I email them instead of going in live chat, the withdrawal goes through quicker

Stegee82, Please feel free to Submit a Complain if you are having problems with your withdrawal.

• 1 month later...

Ja Jag vann 12000 och skicka allt de behöver för tillbakadragandet.

men alltjämt fick mina många

Translation: 

Yes I won 12,000 and send everything they need for the withdrawal. but still got my many

What is the problem ggaaggii??? We'll need a whole lot more information before we can offer you any advice.

Yes I won 12,000 and send everything they need for the withdrawal. but still got my many

Ja Jag vann 12000 och skicka allt de behöver för tillbakadragandet.

men alltjämt fick mina många

I'm afraid we can only offer you a support in English at the moment. So, maybe using some online translator might help you define what the problem really is and let us know more details about it. 

• 1 year later...

Yes. I cashed out 400 GBP on 21 May 2018, & it remains pending despite me having played here for years. I cut back playing here when cashouts were taking 5 days, so I play less often now. 

They refuse to flush the account. They give no processing times. 

I have had no luck getting my money back and no response in getting them to flag this slow process before they accept player deposits.